BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #68 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Exclusive mircroflex formula contains silicon coated pigments that repel water oil and sweat all day. For flawless coverage and shine control all day long Resists shine, oil, sweat, heat & humidity. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• This product is good? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good powder to couple with Maybelline smart stay foundation?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a press power that last a long time, so I don't hav...1 Answers
Kareem W.
Kareem W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a product that does what it says it will. Your makeup will literally last all day. I don't think this product is to pricey for what it can do, it's worth it. It's easy to apply and it does a great job. You will have to do little to no touch ups all day, depending on what your doing. I recommend getting this and trying it out for yourself. You can find this in a beauty supply store, but if they don't have it, you can get it off of Amazon. So go ahead and try it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Im 32 y con la piel aceitosa. Este es el mejor polvo que he probado para el verano!
Éste va incluso mejor que algunos de los productos de lujo!

Un polvo de farmacia que hace milagros para el verano. Hace que mi maquillaje se sienta en su lugar durante todo el día, si todo el día, literalmente. Lo tengo en la sombra de Marfil y todavía lookes bien incluso sobre una piel bronceada poco. Yo sin duda puedo confirmar que este polvo es un producto debe tener para el verano, especialmente en Georgia!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
This product leaves a really good finish, quite light, does not leave your face shiny and has no smell, it is a product that I have used a lot and whenever I need a new powder I certainly choose it, I use the "NUDE" tone and it works with me Skin to perfection, its unmatched quality makes this product one of my favorites.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
This is a great drugstore powder, and it does a great job of keeping your face oil free in the summer months. I didn't love the colors of the powder. However, translucent did its job, and I would purchase it again. The lid on the container breaks easily, so I wouldn't recommend toting it around anywhere.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Im soo In love with this product I can believe that something can feel so amazing on my skin I love everything about it, it matched me so good and I didn't break out by this product I honestly would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a powder , very great price and I just love this
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I like this powder because it's light, it keeps my face looking fresh, and there isn't any shimmer to it. I didn't give it five stars because I don't think it is really necessary sometimes. I think there's a lot of other make up that allows you to even skip this step.
Alena B.
Alena B.
Armed Forces Europe
It's obviously not for dry skin because it makes your skin even more dry. My 15 year old self didn't know that back then. I used it everyday because it was easy to apply but it made my face look flakey. Other than that I think it's awesome to set your makeup
Emperatriz R.
Emperatriz R.
Amooooo este polvo compacto!!! Es excelente y me funciona de maravilla día tras día, es buenísimo y me encanta!!! Lo uso con base, con bb cream y solo! Es genial en todas sus formas!! Hasta lo utilizo para el beaking y me funciona!! Lo recomiendo
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
I really love the Maybelline Super Stay 24 hrs. powder. I use it every time I go to Church which is every Sunday. I like the package it comes in and it is easy to use. This powder is very long lasting. I recommended it to all my friends.
Cristina
Cristina
Madrid
I love these powders they leavea velvety skin that l love they se al very well TVE base of makeup, perfectly coger everythung and it last a lot. It's gret forma all skin types because it does not dry anything. It's perfect i love it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
How long does this last? does it look cakey when its apllied? hiw well does it work on combination skin?
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this hold up in the heat?
Carmen Maria S.
Carmen Maria S.
Santa Ana, Santa Ana
This is one of my favorites powder, it gives me coverage, leaves my skin looking flawless. I love the fact that I can wear them without foundation ans will look great anyway!!!
This product is good?
Amy G.
Amy G.
Lake Wales
Is this a good powder to couple with Maybelline smart stay foundation?