BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation is suitable for sensitive skin, contains no perfume and is non-comedogenic. It is tested under dermatological control. 1st hydrating foundation with Actyl C and SPF 20 gives flawless all day coverage. Visibly...

• How is this foundation for combination/oily skin?1 Answers
  • Looks oily and cakey in my skin. W1 Answers
  • I saw this in the drugstore, I'm 16 and I want a light ma...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation - 010 Ivory 30ml more...
I really love this foundation. You can’t even tell it’s drugstore. I would say it’s pretty lightweight and definitely long lasting. It has a full coverage, definitely covers all my redness and other marks on my face. I would say it’s like a satin finish. Not fully matte. I’ve applied with a brush and sponge and love the finish of both. For a more full coverage, apply with brush. Make sure to set for an even longer wear.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
Review for: Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation - 010 Ivory 30ml more...
I love Maybelline foundations. I found this one to be pretty full coverage, buildable, and blend-able. I do think if you build it too much you can easily get a little Cakey looking which is why I took one star away. I also think that it is great for all skin types, not just oily. It’ll dry down to a matte finish, but I recommend getting that under eye set as soon as you do your under eye. I would recommend this product for sure!
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
Review for: Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation - 010 Ivory 30ml more...
I picked this up yesterday from my local Walmart and it’s not bad! One pump covered my whole face and my neck. I have dry skin in some areas and very noticeable pores around my t zone that I’m always looking to hide. This foundation covered very well. I would recommend using some kind of hydration mist or moisturizer and hydrating primer beforehand because it might look patchy if not. It’s thick and a little sticky but I would expect that with a $10 foundation that is 24h. I topped this foundation off with my stellar loose powder in Glow 02 which never fails me.
Brandi M.
Maybelline has a lot of great products, this being one of them. It stays true to its name and lasts all day. It also feels like ou are wearing no makeup at all. I love it and would recommend to anyone who needs affordable make up.
Jacquelyn J.
Shasta Lake
This foundation lasts all day! It lasts through my workout and running sessions! I love wearing this foundation because it does not feel so heavy, like other foundations do. It is light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly!
samantha r.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Other more...
Let me start by saying that I am normal to dry skin, sometimes more dry than anything. I purchase the shade 120 Classic Ivory. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and it looks flawless! Definitely my go to foundation lately. I would recommend everyone to give this a try! Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
I dont know why you'd need 24 hour wear but it definitely wears all day and doesnt break down. It is definitely a good drugstore product if you dont want to throw down a ton of money on a good foundation.
Monique P.
Stayton, OR
This is one of the better coverage foundations that i have used. I would recommend it fpr people who have drier skin because it will tend to make your skin oily.
Helayna  M.
Louisville , Ky
Review for: Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation - 010 Ivory 30ml more...
I have the updated version of this and I really enjoy it! It’s inexpensive and has very good coverage. The only downside is that it dries out my skin pretty bad.
Amber M.
This has got to be the best full coverage drugstore foundation ever. One layer is all you need unless you want super full coverage. I wore this a whole day and nothing budged. This will be my go to foundation for now on. I'm so happy I found it.
danielys p.
Looks oily and cakey in my skin, what can i do?
Ines V.
Santa Marta
I saw this in the drugstore, I'm 16 and I want a light makeup foundation... Help Please😫
Mrs A.
Edinburgh, Scotland
What is the worst foundation u have ever tried ? And what did it do to your skin once on (or off) ? Mines is the superstay 24 foundation , leaves me patchy etc Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
How is this foundation for combination/oily skin?
danielys p.
Looks oily and cakey in my skin. W