BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Superstay 24hr makeup stays comfortable and looks naturally flawless all day. Micro flex formula provides 24 hour wear and no transfer. Withstands heat, sweat and humidity. Oil free, dermatologist tested, fragrance free. Suitable for all skin types

• Does this blend well and is it full coverage? looking for...6 Answers
  • I have one bottle o this a darker shade, can i use it for...5 Answers
  • Is this a really thick foundation??16 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this fondation with my oily skin other fondations tends to saperate and don't provide enough coverage...but this one perfect medium ro full coverage and long lasting with a beautiful finish " in 12 reviews
  • "It has a pretty good coverage and its does a good job at hiding dark circles if I wasn't to put on concealer." in 8 reviews
  • "The only thing is I can't find my right shade in this foundation they really don't have a lot of fair shades which is not best for people who are really fair in skin tone. " in 7 reviews
  • "This foundation is one of my favorites, it's been my go to since I first bought it simply for the fact it lasts long the product is easy to spread and has great coverage. " in 6 reviews
  • "However I would say that it doesn't last for a very long time as I find myself having to 'top up' my makeup throughout the day, even when it claims to be able to last for 24 hours." in 6 reviews
Brianna H.
Princeton , WV
So I just bought this like a week ago because nikkie tutorials did a YouTube video comparing it to the huda beauty foundation. And let me just say that it’s amazing! It’s definitely full coverage, it’s got a beautiful natural finish and I’m honestly in love with it. I’ve wore it every day with different primers and it’s just so flawless. No matter what. I’ve applied it with a morphe blender and a morphe foundation brush and both ways it looks absolutely stunning! It’s absolutely an amazing drug store foundation! (It’s great even compared to some high end foundations for sure) I would highly recommend trying this out! I wanna say I bought it at Walmart for about 11-12$? Something like that. Not too bad at all. Worth every penny :)

Also, I’m shade Classic ivory and it matches me perfectly!
shayna scott s.
united states
This foundation is very full coverage and not too heavy at all. However, my only complaint is that it is VERY matte. I myself have very dry skin so this foundation after a while of wearing felt uncomfortable and started to make my face look way too dry. I sometimes will mix it with my CoverGirl Outlast or L'Oreal face oil and it bumps up the CoverGirl foundations pigment while making it matte enough so that I don't have to set my whole face (which I HATE doing). In short: I would say it is very suitable for oily skin and would work well but very dry skin does not work with it.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!! Listen, just go get this now! It's extremely full coverage, and lasts ALL DAY! I've worn it for 14+ hours, and it looked as good as when I put it on, it's seriously the best drugstore foundation I've ever put on my face. I have to scrub it off at night basically! I work at a vet and monitor surgery, so my mask normally rubs my makeup off, but it doesn't budge this foundation, and it even makes it through puppy kisses! I haven't had an issue out of this yet, thankfully, it can get cakey if you add too much, but if you go in with a thin layer, then you're fine! I find it best applied with a beauty blender! This picture is just natural light, no filters at all! It's flawless!
Danielle K.
Binghamton, NY
I was very excited to try this foundation, I’ve literally tried everything for my oily skin, from higher end brands to drug store. I’m a huge fan of the L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation and this definitely compare very well! The only difference is that the super stay is very full coverage as compare to the infallible which is a medium coverage. It lives up to its name as super stay 24 hour coverage as long as I pair it with a matte lock primer. The only problem (a very small one) that I have is that I have very pale skin and the lightest shade is great but it only has yellow under tones where as I am more of the pink under tone. It’s really not that noticeable once I’ve contoured and applied blush but just a personal con. I would still 10/10 recommend!
Emily P.
McHenry
I just bought this about a week ago because Jeffree Star did a wear test on it, and let me just tell that for a drugstore foundation, this stuff is INCREDIBLE! It’s definitely full coverage and it’s has a beautiful natural finish. I’ve wore it every day with different primers and concealers, and it’s just so flawless on the skin! No matter what. I have only applied it with a brush so far because that's what I prefer, but I am sure a sponge would look great! I would highly recommend trying this out! The price point was at about 11-12 dollars, which is not terrible...Worth every penny.

Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
Can’t believe this is a drugstore product. Loooove the full coverage it has but yet natural looking. I’ve applied it with both a brush and beauty blender and love the finish of both. If you want an even fuller look I would say to use the brush. The smell is normal, not bad. Super good foundation for drugstore.
Leasa H.
Middle River, MD
My God I love this stuff! This foundation is what started me warring foundation daily and I previously used Fenty and Becca. This coverage and finish is awesome and when I tell you this stuff does not clock out early... I mean once she goes on she is on all day!! I have nothing bad to say about this!
Nidia M.
Lenexa, KS
Great foundation! I love it so much coverage is so good great shade selection lightweight and comfortable and easy to apply. Smooths out the skin and minimizes pores I've bought two bottles so far! Lasted 10 hours for me and 3 of those I was in dance practice! So it's super long lasting!
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this foundation!!!!!!! I wouldn’t say it lasts 24hrs but it lasts a very long time with little to no touch ups. It of course hold a little bit better and longer with a good primer underneath it. It blends nice and is a good medium to full coverage. It’s cheap and sold in drug stores. I’d definitely recommend it.
Lauren W.
This is an amazing affordable drug store foundation. It is very matte, so I usually mix it with another foundation to get my desired finish/perfect shade match. It doesn’t cling to any dry patches or cake up and the coverage is amazing. I would for sure recommend it!
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
Is this a really thick foundation??
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
Does this blend well and is it full coverage? looking for an affordable full coverage foundation.
Kimberly A.
I have one bottle o this a darker shade, can i use it for contouring?
Amalia L.
London
Is the Maybelline Super Stay 24 HR Foundation good for oily skin? Does it have good coverage?
Leah C.
Shelby, NC
Is this foundation as good as it claims? Does it really last 24 hrs? Most foundations claim that they are long wearing but I can't get them to stay put for a full school day (8 hrs)