BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Super Natural Mat
  • " very good coverage simply leaves you skin care partner and acne fat and easy to handle on your face is not greasy as if you had not" in 4 reviews
Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
This is not my favorite in the Maybelline line. I wanted to try it because I can be very oily and shiny and I like the look of Mat make-up. I think because I have oily skin might be the reason why I was having issues with it caking on me. I do like the price and I like other lines in this brand
Kaitlyn N.
I have used this item in the past and have enjoyed it. I used to use this as a BB cream and it seemed to work nicely with my skin tone. I'm very light and it's sometimes difficult to find my shade with makeup. I really prefer to use Maybelline as my beauty products.
Sophia K.
Highland Park, NJ
This product is very matte but gets cakey after a while. It blends nicely and it is easy to apply. I would say this is a medium to light coverage foundation. I would recommend wearing this if you are just going to a store or something but not if you are somewhere where you are there for a while.
Paola T.
My favorite maybelline is fut me. But I try this and it feels good on my skin, I have a normal skin. You just have to ve careful with your tone. But I do recommend it for a natural day make up.
nelle l.
Reading, PA
This foundation was not the best ..but it is good for medium coverage -
I mostly use this foundation for when I go to work
and it is good for a more natural look . Also good for
applying other products with this one. To be honest .. I might not be
buying this again
Lily M.
Westerly, RI
It is a good foundation. it provides good coverage and a natural look. The coverage lever is light-medium. It is good for normal or combination skin. The foundation is fairly light feeling on the skin but it is thick out of the tube. I would repurchase.
Amber S.
I love this because j love a matte finish, so when i don't wang to go all out with all the layers of makeup and powder i can grab this quick and it lasts all day! I would definitely buy it again!
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
Purchased at a local drug store. Typically use to blend and achieve a custom color that suits my skin tone. Good product for the price. Have used multiple times and have no complaints.
Cassandra F.
Upland, CA
I did not like this! It was not matte on my face and left a dry look. Usually matte products show well on my face but not this. Maybelline usually has amazing products so I was disappointed to have this one
Amanda J.
I have oily skin so I was really looking for a product that would counteract my shine. This product really has an amazing matte finish. It is light and goes on smoothly. a little bit goes a long way and my tube lasts me a really long time. I would definitely buy it again
luz denise b.
I was looking for previous reviews about super Natural foundation but i didn find any one. Well its amazing my skin is oily like a mexican quesadilla and this foundation make my skin happy. Looks soft and youg and mate OMG i love it.
Julieta S.