BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
This is not my favorite in the Maybelline line. I wanted to try it because I can be very oily and shiny and I like the look of Mat make-up. I think because I have oily skin might be the reason why I was having issues with it caking on me. I do like the price and I like other lines in this brand
Amanda J.
I have oily skin so I was really looking for a product that would counteract my shine. This product really has an amazing matte finish. It is light and goes on smoothly. a little bit goes a long way and my tube lasts me a really long time. I would definitely buy it again
Kaitlyn N.
I have used this item in the past and have enjoyed it. I used to use this as a BB cream and it seemed to work nicely with my skin tone. I'm very light and it's sometimes difficult to find my shade with makeup. I really prefer to use Maybelline as my beauty products.
Sophia K.
Highland Park, NJ
This product is very matte but gets cakey after a while. It blends nicely and it is easy to apply. I would say this is a medium to light coverage foundation. I would recommend wearing this if you are just going to a store or something but not if you are somewhere where you are there for a while.
Paola T.
My favorite maybelline is fut me. But I try this and it feels good on my skin, I have a normal skin. You just have to ve careful with your tone. But I do recommend it for a natural day make up.
Vanessa W.
Riverbank
Great for the days you don't want to spend an hour doing your makeup, or for your days off when you're just doing some grocery shopping. I call this my lazy makeup because it still makes my skin look flawless, but without all of the work and the heavy feeling!
Tomaz D.
Houston
This product was amazing for me especially since i have an oily skin type. This foundation kept me matte all day and the coverage was enough to hide any of my acne scars or darker blemishes. This foundation isn't too cakey and it is great for everyday wear.
nelle l.
Reading, PA
This foundation was not the best ..but it is good for medium coverage -
I mostly use this foundation for when I go to work
and it is good for a more natural look . Also good for
applying other products with this one. To be honest .. I might not be
buying this again
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I love nibbling on it see if I can swing by for the product you get what you want exactly for coverage of the meeting I was not heavy it's very light and I would recommend this to anybody and I will buy this again and again
Lily M.
Westerly, RI
It is a good foundation. it provides good coverage and a natural look. The coverage lever is light-medium. It is good for normal or combination skin. The foundation is fairly light feeling on the skin but it is thick out of the tube. I would repurchase.
luz denise b.
I was looking for previous reviews about super Natural foundation but i didn find any one. Well its amazing my skin is oily like a mexican quesadilla and this foundation make my skin happy. Looks soft and youg and mate OMG i love it.
Julieta S.