Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish

Now gloss gets a taste of summer. Introducing our limited-edition lip gloss by Maybelline x Summer McKeen. Get Summer McKeen’s glossy lips with six neutral, nude to pink shades for a natural, radiant lip look. The collection celebrates Summer’s carefree, shining, fun personality. Gloss melts onto lips for an ultra-shiny finish. Shine on! An exclusive, limited-edition Lip Gloss collection developed with Influencer Summer McKeen Sheer color, glossy finish lip gloss Smooth application with doe-foot applicator Melts onto lips for lasting ultra-shiny finish

Inactive Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: G9492441 TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ACRYLIC ACID/ISOBUTYL ACRYLATE/ISOBORNYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, SQUALANE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, ALUMINA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, TIN OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE,[+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE, CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE, MICA, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, ] F.I.L. D194088/2

Im in love with the packaging and colours available ! I would love to try these out so this could be my time to review this product and share with people living in my country. Any way to get a PR from this brand?💕
How many shades are available ?
Has anyone seen these lip glosses in Canada yet? I want them soooooo bad lol
Start your review of Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish!
3 months ago
Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish uploaded by Jessica C.
Review for: Barefoot
Overall don’t expect these lip glosses to give you much of any color to your lips (sunburn will give you the most, but depending how sheer you apply there is little ‘red’ color added to the lips). All others really add dimension by adding a subtle play of color to the lips. See shade descriptions below....There is no great fragrance to this, they don’t stink ‘today’, but I honestly imagine them going bad and smelling not so great after a couple months. Which to me I prefer something with a sweet/vanilla fragrance or no fragrance at all. These fail to deliver on either end as there’s still a very faint not great lingering smell to them. As for texture they are very sticky. Apply and if you aren’t drinking or eating or talking they will still be sticky on your lips hours later. Of course we do these things on the daily and given after an hour you will likely need to re-apply, but again these are glosses not stains or lipsticks which make claims to last hours on end. On the lips they do feel good (if you don’t mind a bit of sticky), they are smooth and give just a smidge of colors while the gloss makes your lips shine and stand out! *I received these complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes. Each shade description is as follows: Sunburn – similar to Heat Wave, however Sunburn is a sheer berry red shade with a very slight hint of tawny-brown; and there is NO shimmer. Heat Wave –similar to Sunburn, however more intense pigmentation; berry bright red shade. This one does have fine glitter particles, shimmer. Bronzed Up –sheer bronze-brown shade with slight shimmer. While I normally don’t call myself a brown lover in lip colors, this shade benefits from being sheer and provides just right about of warmth to your lips. Gives you a goddess glow to the lips if you will. Sun-Kissed –sheer metallic pink/peach shade. Heavy emphasis on the ‘metallic’ it is very beautiful in the tube, but application to the lips is again sheer. This one adds an iridescent to your lips with not a lot of overall pigmentation. Barefoot – very similar to Tan Line, however Barefoot appears as a light baby pale pink in the tube; very sheer and adds sparkle and shimmer to the lips with little to no overall change in pigmentation to your natural lip color other than a slight hint of pink. Tan Line- very similar to Barefoot; ‘Tan Line’ is much more of a nude, natural tone light light beige shade; no pink. However it is still very sheer and adds more sparkle and shimmer to the lips with little to no overall change in pigmentation of your natural lip color.
3 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish uploaded by Crystal D.
Review for: Barefoot, Bronzed Up, Heat Wave, Sun-Kissed, Sunburn, Tan Line
I received these lip glosses complimentary from Influenster in return for a review. These lip glosses are stunning in the package and they are long lasting, though they are not my favorite formula that I've ever tried. The color is sheer and they go on nice and shiny but not overly-wet/glazed looking. There is a very very light scent to it, but it is not unpleasant. My favorite of the glosses is sun-kissed, as it has a lovely duochrome of a nudey pink mixed with an orangey shimmer. Two of the colors, barefoot and tanline, are so similar in color that I can't tell much difference between them, even in swatches. My biggest complaint with this lip gloss is that, though it goes on very nice at first, it does turn quite sticky after about 20 minutes of wearing them. Not so sticky that you get strings in the corner of your mouth or anything, but definitely sticky enough for your hair to adhere to your lips if it touches it even lightly. The stickyness does also make it start to feel a little heavy and this is the way it feels for the majority of the time it stays on. Because I was so aware of how it felt, it was easy to tell that it does have decent lasting power compared to a lot of other glosses I wear. Unless I'm eating or drinking, these stay put for at least a few hours. Whether or not you mind going a few hours with sticky lips is another issue. I gave these products a 4 star, but I think a more accurate ranking for me personally would be about 3.5.
3 months ago
Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish uploaded by Hailee C.
Review for: Barefoot, Bronzed Up, Heat Wave, Sun-Kissed, Sunburn, Tan Line
⭐️⭐️⭐️ I did receive the Maybelline X Summer McKeen Lip Glosses💄as a complimentary FREE gift for testing purposes from Influenster and they were beautiful! I loved the colors and they were smooth, not sticky on the lips, and not “grainy” at all. The only thing I disliked was that my hair kept getting stuck in the gloss but I will continue to try them. I would purchase a few shades again in the future but some shades are just not for me. My favorite shade was “Sun-Kissed” and my least favorite was “Bronzed Up” because it looked a little patchy. Also to note that the shade “Heat Wave” does stain a little. #thankyou #influencer #maybelline #maybellinexsummermckeen #summermckeen #maybellinelipgloss #free #3stars #complimentary #contest SHADES: 💄 010 Barefoot 015 Sun-Kissed 020 Tan Line 025 Bronzed Up 030 Sunburn 035 Heat Wave 💄 • • • • • • I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST. #campaignhashtag #complimentary #contest #maybelline
3 months agoWalton, WV
Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish uploaded by Kelly J.
Review for: Sun-Kissed
I would like to begin my review by saying that I love these lip glosses, the one I chose to review today is in the shade sun kissed. In my opinion it works better as a lip topper but you can also wear it as a plain gloss if you choose to. With that being said I also reviewed the entire collection as well that was sent to me for testing purposes for free by influenster. I have to say that I’m highly impressed with this collaboration line of glosses. They are perfect for summer and can be worn alone or pair nicely with any lipstick. These glosses not only have a wonderful vanilla scent but also ware beautifully through out the day and last for hours. However I will say that they do feel a little heavy and sticky on the lips as the gloss really doesn’t settle. Now with that being said these bad boys are super moisturizing and once you take them off you will be left with hydrated baby soft lips.
3 months agoTemple City, CA
Review for: Barefoot, Bronzed Up, Heat Wave, Sun-Kissed, Sunburn, Tan Line
I’m so happy that I received this voxbox! I’ve never really tried lip gloss as I’m not a big fan but it’s slowly growing on me. These lip glosses smell AMAZING! All 6 shades have the same scent and formula. The only shade that doesn’t have shimmer in it is Sunburn. All other shades have some glitter/shimmer. The lip gloss does not dry out my lips and makes it look super juicy. Heat wave is more pink and not really for me. My favorite shade is bronzed up. It’s super natural on my lips! Barefoot is a little light on me but to be honest, if I wear a super light layer, the color doesn’t show and it just looks like gloss! The applicator is AMAZING! It’s angled and shaped in a way that makes application so quick and easy. There is also a small drip on one end that holds product inside and you can just swipe it onto your lips without having to constantly redip into the bottle. I also love the stopper in the bottle. It allows the right amount of product to come out and doesn’t leave a mess around the top. The only thing that I’m not a huge fan of would be the tackiness that it leaves on my lips. If i put my lips together, it would be a little sticky. But it doesn’t bother me too much. When iping off the lipgloss with just a tissue/paper towel, the shimmer is still left on my lips. I would have to use my cleansing balm to remove it! But it comes off really easily. Overall, this is a must try! Definitely recommend!
2 months ago
Review for: Barefoot, Bronzed Up, Heat Wave, Sun-Kissed, Sunburn, Tan Line
Thank you so much @Influenster and @Maybelline for gifting the entire @SummerMckeen lip gloss collection! I am obsessed with the shade names and coordinating colors. Plus, you can’t beat paying ~$6 for a full size lip gloss! And remember, these are @Walmart exclusive! The formula is quite thick, but not sticky. I find that they do last a long time considering they are a gloss. My preferred method is wearing them alone, but with a light hand they pair well over traditional lipsticks. Sunburn is the only shade that does not contain micro glitter. The glitter is such a pretty addition and gives a subtle glow. My favorite shades are Tan Lines and Sunkissed. Tan Lines is a nude base color, almost clear, with subtle micro glitter. Sunkissed is almost a duo chrome pink to gold shade with micro glitter. For me, the lightest shade, Barefoot is too baby pink. And the three darker shades, Bronzed Lip, Sunburn, and Heatwave, are too pigmented for my taste. I’d rather wear a traditional lipstick for a darker shade, but these lip glosses did perform well. The darker shades are similar colors as well. Overall, I do love this collection. The formula is a bit heavy, but I’ll definitely continue to use my favorite shades mentioned! *I received these complementary for testing purposes.*
2 months ago
Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish uploaded by Nina N.
Review for: Sunburn
Let’s start out with saying that I’m am surprised at how much I like it. Thank you Influenster so sending me these to try out. They are not too sticky though you will feel it a bit if you press your lips together. It’s glossy for a bit and then it dries down into like a stain, which I actually like it more that way. I love the colors! I would never buy a red gloss but I’m in love now. The glosses are sheer but there are hints of color in there. Overall, I have been reaching for these quite often and I’ve enjoy them. I’m glad I tried them out.
3 months ago
recently got these in the Maybelline VoxBox that they sent out. First off I love the packaging and the color selection given! I will say that do not expect strong pigmentation from these reds or bronze colors. The colors show up in more of a sheen/sheer fashion, which was one of the things about the product that I was a little disappointed in. One of the things I noticed when applying them was that the formula is not super sticky like most lip gloss formulas which I super love! They dry down well and don't leave your lips feeling super dry. Do not expect these to last all day though, that goes for most lip glosses though. I noticed that some people were complaining about the perfume scent that these glosses have. I will also say that the scent can be a bit annoying when applied heavily, if you are not a fan of that you may not be too keen with these. The colors barefoot and surburn are my personal favorites from the bunch. I love barefoot for the shimmery natural look it gives on my lips. I love sunburn for a more tinted appearance but still stands out. I can certainly see myself getting a lot of use out of these!
3 months agoMiddletown, OH
Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish uploaded by Stefani M.
Review for: Tan Line
These are some of my favorite lip glosses now, I am so glad influenster sent me them to try out! I got all 6 colors and tan line is my favorite. I also really like barefoot and sunburn. These are all really smooth and arent patchy at all. They also arent sticky like a lot of glosses. I have worn these every single day for the last 2 weeks, and I will continue to use them until they are dried up. Maybelline really hit the nail on the head. These would be totally worth it for the price and I may buy myself some backups because it is a limited edition.
3 months agoAnaheim, CA
Maybelline Summer Mckeen Lip Gloss, Ultra-Shiny Glossy Finish uploaded by Ashley V.
I recieved these lipglosses for free from influenster for testing purposes. Tanline, Sunburn, and Heatwave are my favorites out of these lipglosses since they are just shiny the other three glosses have microglitter in them. They wear like a normal gloss. If you apply to much it will get stringy and gloopy. They are sheer color glosses. Barefoot and Sunkissed kind of the loom the same on the lips, but Sunkissed has a more golden color to it and Barefoot is more champagne. I would recommend these glosses if you like Summer Mckeen, Maybelline, or you don't have a gloss that you love yet. They do have a smell to them it kind of is a menthol smell, but it doesn't make your lips tingle. The doe foot applicator is nice. The packaging is very nice and pretty to look at. The shine lasts until you eat or drink.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...