BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Eyeshadow

Subtle, Casual, Classic, Dramatic Look ; Product Ingredients: Talc, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene, Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate. . Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben. .  see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this eye shadow especially how it tells you to get the smokey look step by step.I love their pigment for me I can wear it the whole night and by the end of the night it looks fresh like if I just got it done " in 3 reviews
  • "the colors are uniquly put together and the pigmentation is also very well for the price. " in 1 review
  • "Great pigments in this eyeshadow for a cheaper price then urban decay or Avon." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this eye shadow it looks great and so easy to use in your not good at putting on eye shadow or want to learn how this is for you it shows you step by step how to use it on the back " in 1 review
  • "I love these eye shadow quads because they are cheap and typically have good color pay off." in 1 review
ashlee w.
Why on earth is this eye shadow a top product? Are we reviewing the old formula?? I purchased one of these at my local Walgreens and was left sorely disappointed. When I went to blend a shadow with another.. It disappeared all together turning into a funky looking color no one would want to sport. I even tried different brushes thinking something must have gone wrong, but no, this shadow just isn't good. Wet N Wild puts these to shame. If you want pigmented, better quality Maybelline shadows buy the individuals or the NEW quads they have out now. Don't waste your money like I did!
Cassie R.
Glencoe, AL
I honestly love this eyeshadow. The colors match just about any outfit that I wear. The four colors allow you to have different looks. I use two lighter shades to wear during the day and then the darker ones for nights out. The eyeshadow glides on smoothly without flaking off of the brush. It blends really well. This eyeshadow is definitely worth trying and would look well on just about anyone. I highly recommend this product!
Meli R.
Mine is pretty ugly as it’s been used and abused. I have the brown Smokey eye one but it’s so good to me it’s lasted so long because the pigment is so awesome therefore I am only needing very little product and this is good for everyday use.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have 20 and 60 from yearsssss ago. These were cute little go-to quads for me and I loved these two color stories the most. The brown version I loved the taupe shimmer and wore to filth and hit pan ten times over 😂 and the purple one is just my fave color. It worked and it was cheap and the only negative are the cases they broke easily as far as the lid.
🌸Mia🌸 G.
Littleton, CO
This is a good product. I like how it’s gives you a whole eye look in one quad. The glitter gray shade is my least favorite because I don’t think it has good color pay off. But the rest are good. The packaging is your typical plastic clear open top which I like but I have had trouble with them breaking off.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
The smokey eye palette is pretty cute I like the colors and the texture of the town's actually pretty good if that's good on my eyes especially with the primer the sponge brush a thing is not so good but if you have your own brush and works perfectly fine and the packaging is actually really cute and good
Jay 💖.
I got this quad as a gift from a friend a year or two back. The only shade that I could use was the lid shade,and even that I had to apply with my finger to keep it from being patchy. It didn't blend well,nor did it stay very well on my eyelids. I give this quad a 3.2/10 at best.
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
Maybelline is hands down my most purchased brand from the drugstore, and I bought a bunch of these mini palettes when I first started wearing and playing with makeup. The quality has really upgraded over the years! Easy to follow, and great prices!
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven, MI
i feel like this was everybody’s first eyeshadow which is funny to think about in hindsight because this is such an ugly and boring color selection and incredibly chalky. lots of fallout that stains but is somehow not pigmented at all when applied.
Sydney B.
Beverly Hills, MI
I recently got this eyeshadow after using my friend’s and I really like it!!! The only down I would say is that the colors are definitely a statement so it’s not an everyday look. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this product - it creates such a nice looking smoky eye which I LOVE!!
Kayla P.
Is it worth trying ??
Kaylee H.
Thunder Bay
What's your favorite expert wear colour pallet?
Emma V.
Is this still available in stores? I see it on youtube all the time, but I've never seen it
Natalee G.
Does walmart sell this? I am really interested in trying it.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Who else really loved the natural browns in this quad? I prefer natural looks over like blues or greens.