BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Eyeshadow

Subtle, Casual, Classic, Dramatic Look ; Product Ingredients: Talc, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene, Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate. . Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben. .  see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this eye shadow especially how it tells you to get the smokey look step by step.I love their pigment for me I can wear it the whole night and by the end of the night it looks fresh like if I just got it done " in 3 reviews
  • "the colors are uniquly put together and the pigmentation is also very well for the price. " in 1 review
  • "However, it gets the job done and comes in manyyyy colors" in 1 review
  • "I love these eye shadow quads because they are cheap and typically have good color pay off." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this eye shadow it looks great and so easy to use in your not good at putting on eye shadow or want to learn how this is for you it shows you step by step how to use it on the back " in 1 review
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have become so very tired of finding just the right color of eyeshadow only to find that when I need to replace it, the color is no longer available. Why the hell can cosmetic companies keep their colors consistent. It's the #1 reason I stop buying cosmetics from the big names. This had the perfect base color, the ideal brown/taupe the crease and a great dark black/brown for a dash of under eye liner. when I was able to find 2 at a discount seller, I snapped them up. it's only eyeshadow, how good can it be? It works as it should, it is the color I wanted. These 2, with the one I am already using, should last me for another 5 yrs, I hope and I will keep my eyes open for another set that I can use.
Me parece que Maybelline es excelente en cuanto a sombras, y estas no son diferentes, muy pigmentadas, excelentes tonos, pero los aplicadores que traen son muy malos, terribles, no los usen, yo ni los toco, todo con brochas, y la tapa transpareste es muy fragil, se rompe con facildad de tanto abrir y cerrar, si pudieran mejorar los empaque seria genial // I think that Maybelline is excellent in shadows, and these are no different, very pigmented, excellent tones, but the applicators that bring are very bad, terrible, not use, nor touched them all with brushes, and cover transpareste is very fragile, breaks with facildad of both opening and closing, if they could improve would be great packaging
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
Please note, this review is strictly in regard to Chai Latte. It is the only quad that I like from Maybelline now. I feel like they never should have stopped making the color explosions because they were so pigmented and most of these quads just aren't. But the Chai Latte has the best pigmentation out of all of these quads. I will reach for this one but I got rid of the rest of mine. Maybelline, please listen to your customers, bring back the color explosions and expand on the color selection. Don't touch the formula of that quad though or it will be like these new quads. Don't you guys check these items before putting them in the shelves?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
UGH. This has to be the most frustrating eyeshadow palette EVER. My mom wanted me to do her makeup before dinner and this is all she had so I adjusted my pigment expectations and everything was on-par for drugstore brand eyeshadow until we got to the darkest shade. This shade has NO pigment and it's black! I used this as a soft eyeliner and no color was transferring to the lid, I felt like I did 2 million dips in and out of the color to the eyelid. It was infuriating!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great quad! I've been using it a lot lately as well as my natural smokes quad. I like that there is a matte transition crease shade, and golden bronze lid shade. The shimmery cream "base" shade isn't as finely milled as I would like, so it's slightly chunky and not incredibly pigmented, and the liner (brown with golden sparkle) isn't super pigmented nor creamy either. However, with a brush, you can pack colors on and it looks really nice!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye shadows are pretty difficult to work with. The colors are really pretty, but they're not that pigmented when applying them. Also the shadows are very chalky. I was really disappointed in this quad, and unfortunately lately I've just been disappointed in Maybelline shadows in general (there are other things from the brand I love though!). I ended up throwing this out after a while, and I wouldn't consider repurchasing at all.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is a great quad! I love using the top left color as my highlight , right under the brow line and around my eyes, then I add the right top and bottom shade to the crease and in the eyes outer corner. In my tear duct area I use the left bottom shade ( my fav color) I feel this makes my brown eyes pop! I would love it if the top left shade was a tad more shimmery though!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette. Love the shades and love the way it looks on. Makes a perfect eye look. Not crazy pigmented but still looks decent especially for the price. I bought at Walmart so easy to pick up to use. I would buy again I like having a palette already picked out so on days I don't want to pick some out I already have a palette to use.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
This is pretty much my go to eye shadow as it has amazing coverage and the colors make my eyes just pop. It's a series of beautiful neutrals that can match anything you are wearing day or night and stays on all day long without needing to be re-applied or touched up. Also it's super affordable and a great mainstay to any makeup kit.
Nira P.
Nira P.
I really like this product! It gives you a good variety from light to dark and blending is super easy! I like the dark purple the best as it makes my eyes pop and every time I have used it, it has stayed on. The pigmentation could be stronger in my opinion but I do like that it ranges from light to popping.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Is it worth trying ??
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Thunder Bay
What's your favorite expert wear colour pallet?
Natalee G.
Natalee G.
Does walmart sell this? I am really interested in trying it.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Who else really loved the natural browns in this quad? I prefer natural looks over like blues or greens.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Is this still available in stores? I see it on youtube all the time, but I've never seen it