Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad

Subtle, Casual, Classic, Dramatic Look ; Product Ingredients: Talc, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene, Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate. . Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tin Oxide, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben. .

I would like to know if someone could show me how to properly apply eye shadow Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad? Date night and I want to do this myself.
Is this good quality? I find most drugstore eyeshadow palettes very dull and not pigmented. I would love to find a good quality affordable makeup palette.
Mis sombras favoritas paras cejas y parpado movil...me super encanta ..nada de pregostosas se adhieren muy bien
Start your review of Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad!
Product Highlights
I love this eye shadow especially how it tells you to get the smokey look step by step.I love their pigment for me I can wear it the whole night and by the end of the night it looks fresh like if I just got it done in reviews
Great pigments in this eyeshadow for a cheaper price then urban decay or Avon.in reviews
However, it gets the job done and comes in manyyyy colorsin reviews
I absolutely love this eye shadow it looks great and so easy to use in your not good at putting on eye shadow or want to learn how this is for you it shows you step by step how to use it on the back in reviews
the colors are uniquly put together and the pigmentation is also very well for the price. in reviews
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Martha P.
I scanned the barcode and this is what pops up so I’ll post my review on here but post a picture of the product I have. It’s so handy (small) to take places but has a lot of product. It’s great!
Katie S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I got a couple of these in different color schemes because they were a low price for multiple shades and generally I really enjoy Mayballine products but these didn't really impress me. I like how it has the little chart on the back to show a possible look Using all the shades but the shadows themselves are not very pigmented. They seem a little dry or powdery. They would be great for a beginner because they are forgiving and easy to work with but for me it just didn't work. It's just ok.
Kyrsten O.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I bought these quads a few years ago, and they are absolutely my most favorite makeup product I have every owned. I use these on a daily basis actually. I have tan skin, and they give me a very natural neutral eye, and are perfect for everyday use. Colors blend really well, and will work with practically every skin tone, just be careful to apply the dark brown lightly.
Esther K.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I actually REALLY like this eyeshadow. If you apply it with some primer it lasts forEVER. Great colors and very simple to use. I like to go extravagant with my make up often, but if you're looking for that mild look, it is simply perfect.
Whitney J.
Edgerton
If you like the Smokey eye look, this is the eye shadow for you! It leaves you with a smooth and flawless look! Absolutely stunning! Highly reccomened!
Nan M.
The Maybelline Quads are some of the better drugstore eyshadows-- better than the Maybelline singles and even their bigger palettes. I liked the chai latte quad on my medium-dark skintone, but I thought the colors could be more flattering. I prefer the Autumn Coppers.  Updated— I ended up decluttering these! Eyeshadows have gotten so much better these days, plus I switched to cruelty free. I gave them to a girlfriends daughter who would love it more.
Logan O.
Taylor, MS
Great colors and it is very affordable so its easier to have a variety in your makeup bag! The color also lasts all day and is easy to apply without feeling like you have to use a lot.
colean L.
Knoxville, TN
I love this eyeshadow for every day wear! It is the perfect pairing of colors and is easy to use.
rosemama ..
This is a good "throw in your purse to touch up" eyeshadow, but other than that I'm really not a fan. The quality is kinda lower than expected, and the pigment is poor. Over all, it's okay, but definitely not for someone looking for a bold smokey eye.
Samantha R.
I love this eyeshadow.  It’s my go to eyeshadow for my everyday look. It is so pretty. I love how the packaging has all four shadows all in one. I also love how there is a picture to show you how to do one look. The eye shadow stays on all day. I would recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Layna L.