4 colors available

Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Medium Beige
Maybelline has a FItMe Poreless line for oily skin. I really like this line & you can find it almost anywhere-- walmart, Ulta, CVS, etc. I've used countless oily skin specific make up & this one prevails! It offers a full coverage & goes on super nice with a stippling brush. My face looks flawless all day!
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Review for: Medium Beige
Mabelline's always puts out a great product and this is no different. I enjoyed using this product. Keeps your face dryer and it keeps your face looking fresher for a longer period of time. Unlike some other brands, this product works great and the price is good. I would highly recommend this product.
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX
Review for: Light Beige
Actually loved this drugstore powder as much as my prestige stuff. I'm only 22 but got it because I wanted something that wouldn't settle or look cakey. And this hit all the benchmarks. No settling, no cakeyness. So I can only imagine how well it would work on someone with fine lines!
shivana B.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Light Beige
THIS GIVES LIGHT TO MEDIUM COVERAGE , GOES ONE SMOOTHLY AND COMPARABLE TO OTHER DRUG STORE BRANDS , GOES ON SMOOTHLY , NOT LONG LASTING , MATCHES MY COMPLEXION PRETY GOOD , DOESNT FEEL CAKEY ,EASY TO APPLY AND WOULD PROLLY BUY AGAIN FOR DAYS WHERE U DON'T WANT A LOT OF COVERAGE
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Beige
If I would have got the right shade . I think this would have worked great . But when I did play with it a bit it was nice and looked good, this might not be a good product for some one with really sensitive skin. i don't think i would recommend this product.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Fair
I like this because all others are too light or too dark and make it look like i am wearing a mask on my face and doesn't clog my pores it goes on nice and smooth when used with a powder brush
Nelyabith B.
Nelyabith B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fair
This is pretty good, it makes skin look matte. Unfortunately. I don't know if its super good for oily skin. It looks very nice on my skin now, not even noticeable I have makeup on.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY
Review for: Fair
It is a very good product. I use it when I am out of my other powder. I got this as a gift from my sister in law. It can make your face feel a little dry but overall I like it.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
Coachella, CA
Love this product. I tried it one day when it first came out, I didn't really think it was going to be good but come one after that day I have been using it everyday love it.
Charity A.
Charity A.
Onalaska, WA
Review for: Light Beige
I like the light finfish this powder gives me though as the compact begins to age the product becomes hard to use. It often times becomes solid and I have to rejuvenate it.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work on any skin type?