MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMaybelline
Smooth Result Age Minimizing Pressed Powder

Maybelline Smooth Result Age Minimizing Pressed Powder

Does this product work on any skin type?
Start your review of Maybelline Smooth Result Age Minimizing Pressed Powder!
Angela K.
Chickamauga, GA
The power is light weight and didn’t look caked on. Did it smooth anything ? No. I have only fine lines and no smoothing out or less noticeable. Still a good powder and will puchase again.
Sunshine J.
Pikeville, KY
This was a nice finishing powder but I can't say that I could could see any age minimizing results.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
This powder has pretty good coverage. If I had to use drugstore makeup this would be first choice.
Peggy L.
Morristown, TN
This powder is the only one that I have found that works. That being said I have far skin so this one works great for me.
Leemarie H.
This pressed powder is so light weight. I love the finish of it. It's not too powdery. It doesn't leave your face cakey
Zulema G.
Coachella, CA
Love this product. I tried it one day when it first came out, I didn't really think it was going to be good but come one after that day I have been using it everyday love it.
Tiffany T.
Rosemead
The powder is okay. It gives me a white flashback when taking flash photography though
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
Perfect quick makeup application to smooth fine lines. It is affordable and nice
Nelyabith B.
Doral, FL
This is pretty good, it makes skin look matte. Unfortunately. I don't know if its super good for oily skin. It looks very nice on my skin now, not even noticeable I have makeup on.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
Maybelline has a FItMe Poreless line for oily skin. I really like this line & you can find it almost anywhere-- walmart, Ulta, CVS, etc. I've used countless oily skin specific make up & this one prevails! It offers a full coverage & goes on super nice with a stippling brush. My face looks flawless all day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...