BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Smooth Result Age Minimizing Concealer
  • " i love this product it is so creamy and light yet covering and concealing without being heavy and creasing.plus its very cheap for the quality" in 4 reviews
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
I used to use this under my eyes. This is very thick and smells very chemical-y. It settles in to creases and draws attention to them. It isn't very blendable, either. The packaging is ok but could certainly use an update. Overall, I wouldn't buy again.
Jazmine J.
Woodstock, GA
great, smooth formula and easy to apply. Only thing I could ask for is better coverage, packaging was simple but got the job done, easy to blend. Could be better product wise but still an amazing company with other great products. Would use an alternative by the same company.
Maddy P.
Irving, TX
The concealer isn't the best from maybelline and I feel they have much more potential . The concealer is very hard to blend and sits kind of awkwardly on the skin . It will settle into any fine lines or wrinkles on the face and not blend well with any foundation . I find this product very hard to use considering I have such dry skin. It could work better with people who tend to get more oily .
Katy B.
Warrensburg , MO
Love it! Easy application and is long lasting for long days at work! I love that it's small enough to fit in my purse and easy to use. Definitely recommend this product! Not too expensive and gets the job done! Win in my book.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
As a sleep deprived mother of five, I can promise you that this is the real deal! Excellent for covering dark under eyes ! And good for camouflaging those stress related occasional adult breakout spots.
Andrea L.
panama
This product don't cover to much is for light concealer. Is very smooth I have to tell. This concealer is for girls that are new in the makeup world that don't have idea what to use and bye This one. But is not a bad product nevertheless is not medium and full coverage
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I love using this concealer! most of the ones I've ever used for Light to med skin tone always show up too pale on me so this one actually matches my skin tone and doesn't get oily and run
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
I don't like this product what so ever. It's not very soft so the application is almost rough to apply on. I just feel like the formula is cheap and it isn't very sensitive for your under eyes, since that's a really sensitive area of the skin.
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I use this when I highlight and contour gets me light down the nose, buttery between the eyes and really gets rid of those dark circles. Does the job and does it well honey ! Go Maybeline !
Trinidi G.
I wouldn't recommend this product. It creased under my eyes and it was rather hard to apply because it would either stick to my skin or my foundation. Maybelline has come out with other concealers that are worth your money such as the age rewind. This product just didn't cut it for me.