BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessika C.
I really like the consistency of it, it's very lightweight for the coverage it provides. It's definitely a medium coverage concealer. I'd say that it's a hit or miss for under eyes, it will lighten an area but not totally eliminate it. It diminishes rather than erases.
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
I used to use this under my eyes. This is very thick and smells very chemical-y. It settles in to creases and draws attention to them. It isn't very blendable, either. The packaging is ok but could certainly use an update. Overall, I wouldn't buy again.
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
Love it! Easy application and is long lasting for long days at work! I love that it's small enough to fit in my purse and easy to use. Definitely recommend this product! Not too expensive and gets the job done! Win in my book.
Maddy P.
Irving, TX
The concealer isn't the best from maybelline and I feel they have much more potential . The concealer is very hard to blend and sits kind of awkwardly on the skin . It will settle into any fine lines or wrinkles on the face and not blend well with any foundation . I find this product very hard to use considering I have such dry skin. It could work better with people who tend to get more oily .
Jazmine J.
Woodstock, GA
great, smooth formula and easy to apply. Only thing I could ask for is better coverage, packaging was simple but got the job done, easy to blend. Could be better product wise but still an amazing company with other great products. Would use an alternative by the same company.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
As a sleep deprived mother of five, I can promise you that this is the real deal! Excellent for covering dark under eyes ! And good for camouflaging those stress related occasional adult breakout spots.
Andrea L.
panama
This product don't cover to much is for light concealer. Is very smooth I have to tell. This concealer is for girls that are new in the makeup world that don't have idea what to use and bye This one. But is not a bad product nevertheless is not medium and full coverage
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I use this when I highlight and contour gets me light down the nose, buttery between the eyes and really gets rid of those dark circles. Does the job and does it well honey ! Go Maybeline !
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I love using this concealer! most of the ones I've ever used for Light to med skin tone always show up too pale on me so this one actually matches my skin tone and doesn't get oily and run
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
I don't like this product what so ever. It's not very soft so the application is almost rough to apply on. I just feel like the formula is cheap and it isn't very sensitive for your under eyes, since that's a really sensitive area of the skin.