BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Smoked Kohl Eye Liner with Smudger
  • "Whenever I do a Smokey eye look I always reach for this. Works perfectly for a Smokey look! " in 18 reviews
  • "First of all, I use black, not chestnut, out of preference. But, there is no other eye liner on the market that I have found that is as good as this one (and I've tried a lot!). It goes on smoothly, upper, lower, inside, outside. it doesn't smudge unless I want it to which is a MUST for eye liner. It lasts longer than others. AND, the best part is that it applies with a solid liner, not a weak one. I can apply it as light or dark as I want it. Super easy to work with." in 6 reviews
Lori L.
This was one of the first eyeliners that came out with a smudger. It was a unique concept and I loved the formula on the pencil itself because it was soft enough to allow the smudger to work. This was the beginning of the Smokey eye look, but we did it with eyeliner instead of shadow. Great tool to have in your kit. Maybelline Smoked Kohl Eye Liner with Smudger
Chandra P.
I use this eyeliner the most.  I like that it lasts long on my eyes.  It goes on smoothly also.  I have not used the smudger yet but you do have to be careful if you don't want it smudged because it can smudge easily until it is set.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
I really like this brand of eyeliner. There are so many great colors to choose from to complement all skin types and make up styles. The twist up pencil ensures that you never need to sharpen and the smudging tool on the end is very convenient.
Rebecca R.
Great product. Comes in beautiful shapes that have great pigmentation. It was easy to apply to the upper and lower eyes, which makes like way easier!! I would suggest this product to you to purchase
Rachel D.
One of my all time favorite eyeliners from the drugstore! It gives off the right pigmentation and it goes on smooth and isn't dry at all. It's great to wear for 3-7 hours since it lasts a really long time. My eyes are watery throughout the day and with wearing eyeliner you would think the eyeliner would smudge off or fade, but nope!! It's not waterproof, but it basically is because it doesn't move at all unless your taking your make up off!
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
This used to be my favorite eyeliner. I don't use eyeliners too too much, but this one was always the go-to. It's very affordable which makes it easy for anyone to try. Also it goes on so easily and doesn't make me look like I have raccoon eyes by sliding around.
Katherine J.
This product is very smooth, but it doesn't last long. It's nice and soft/creamy when applied to the lower lash line, but it doesn't last all day. overall, I'd use it for a nice brown smoky eye, if i didn't need to be out for long.
Ariana A.
Coventry, RI
Eyeliner with a smudged is a must, the eyeliner rolls on so creamy, the smudges makes that smokey effect 100% easier to achieve. Cuts my makeup routine time in half using this product makes a smokey eye come together perfectly
Rebecca M.
Usei o produto apenas uma vez, quando maquiei uma amiga para uma festa fantasia, a qual ela foi se indiana. A pigmentação deixa um pouco a desejar. Não é nem de longe um dos meus produtos favoritos. Apesar disso, tem uma boa durabilidade e minha amiga adora. Talvez seja por eu não usar muito nem gostar.
Shari W.