Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amber B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great Product!

Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof Mascara
  • "Great conditioner for your lashes also the. Waterproof formula is wonderful).stay smudge free allhg" in 24 reviews
  • "I wear this mascara every time I go to the beach or go swimming in a pool and this water-proof mascara stays on and looks great! I love this product and recommend it to everyone! Keeps lashes long and very inexpensive too!" in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is worth every penny. My usual mascara is Diorshow, and I can say this is comparable to that. It doesn't clump my eyelashes. It gives great volume. I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
  • "the maybelline sky high curves waterproof mascara seems to be the best mascara ever as it is long lasting and water proof! i am a first time user of this product but since it is cheap and i have had the best luck with it i will definitely be repurchasing it " in 4 reviews
lizbet r.
santa rosa, CA
maybelline mascaras are always the best and they dont smudge also i love the brush it makes my eyes look so much bigger although the mascara is brown not black its stilll really cute i bought the color by acidentb but i still use it, i would recommend this.
Rachel C.
I love that Maybelline mascara doesn't clump my eyelashes together. They're long and thick, but they stand alone. Super good price too, which is crazy. So that's great. It lasts for a while, and is pretty great in water. I'll buy it again for sure.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
I'm a big fan of this mess care are using every single day makes my eyelashes really long and full I normally put these on from not wearing falsies and I feel just as comfortable definitely is waterproof pretty good price range about $6 or $7
Maha A.
I thought this mascara was okay. It wasn't the best. I am okay to use drug store brand mascaras as I have found a lot of them work just as good and at times better than expensive brands that I have used. I probably won't buy this one again.
Denise V.
Marana, AZ
I love the wand on this mascara brush! My lashes are thin and light. The brush makes my lashes pop and gives them flirty length! I use it daily when I don't have semi-perm lashes applied.
Susan R.
Hilton, NY
This is my favourite mascara, but for some reason I can't find it in stores anymore in the Rochester, NY area. I miss it! I used it along with an eyelash curler, and it really did make my lashes stay curled all day and look thicker.
Taylor W.
West Haven, CT
A J.
Wasn't too fond of this one. One of my friends directed me to it and it just wasn't for me. It clumped quite a bit and had an odd smell to it. I probably won't be buying it again because I already have other ones that work better.
Nora T.
This is a good mascara for summer. I do wear this one only then because you never know when your going to get wet and you will not have the embarrassing running mascara issues. Would recommend this product.
Debbie T.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Absolutely love to take this mascara when I'm going on vacation! Especially when going swimming. Mascara doesn't come off in the water. And super easy to take off with eye makeup remover.

back