Maybelline Sky High Curves Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amber B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great Product!

Heather M.
Heather M.
Maybelline mascara is in my top two picks for drugstore mascara. The lift, hold, lengthening and thickening of this waterproof is second to none (besides their purple tube). Their brushes are great, and their formula doesn't flake off by the end of the day. It's the one brand you could blindfold yourself and pick any of their mascaras and be happy. No other brand comes close to that in terms of mascara.
Yeani C.
Yeani C.
I wear this mascara every time I go to the beach or go swimming in a pool and this water-proof mascara stays on and looks great! I love this product and recommend it to everyone! Keeps lashes long and very inexpensive too!
This product is outstanding, especially for the very reasonable price. The quality is amazing and not sacrificing anything quality over quantity!

Ale A.
Ale A.
I love this mascara. I haven't purchased it in years but I have one from years ago and I used it the other day at my parents house because I have left it there and I fell in love with it all over again. It makes my lashes look longer and beautiful. It doesn't flake or make my lashes go straight like some others do from maybelline.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
West Haven, CT
the maybelline sky high curves waterproof mascara seems to be the best mascara ever as it is long lasting and water proof! i am a first time user of this product but since it is cheap and i have had the best luck with it i will definitely be repurchasing it
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Don't waste ur money Rommel mascara is by far the best for drugstore it's not long lasting the packaging is tacky looking easy to apply bc it stinks I hate the packaging and would not buy again like I said rim merl with the greenish yellow lid is the best
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Maybelline mascara doesn't clump my eyelashes together. They're long and thick, but they stand alone. Super good price too, which is crazy. So that's great. It lasts for a while, and is pretty great in water. I'll buy it again for sure.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Serena Z.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe this mascara was discontinued =( it was once of my first mascaras and one of my favorites. I have short, stiff asian lashes with a lid that likes to push down on any curls. i hope they'll bring it back!
Nora T.
Nora T.
This is a good mascara for summer. I do wear this one only then because you never know when your going to get wet and you will not have the embarrassing running mascara issues. Would recommend this product.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best. I really don't do water proof mascara and this one didn't help my bad taste. It doesn't do much and you need to put on too much. And then it's like glue on your lashes. I would not buy again.