Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss uploaded by jenny w.Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss uploaded by Marla S.Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss uploaded by camellia k.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Lip Gloss - Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss: Luscious shine, delectable feel Wear alone or layer over your favorite lipstick

Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss
  • "This lip gloss is just my color! I love it! You should try it! It comes in different colors if you want. And it leaves your lips shiny and bright!" in 31 reviews
  • "This is not only Shinylicious its yummylicious and softlicious! Makes lips feel so soft and stays on, very long lasting!!" in 12 reviews
Rachael L.
Pineville
I can't say this was the worst out of the 3 it's my second choice kinda more expensive than I'd liked to have paid and a little thicker than I like but easily applied An long lasting I can't say for sure whether I'd buy this again or not.
Ray P.
Let’s face it: all drugstore cosmetics girls love Maybelline. So today I’m reviewing Maybelline shiny-licious lip gloss. I own two shades of this, #40 lolly pink and #90 melon ball. I enjoy Lolly Pink the most – it looks natural but still shiny. While it doesn’t feel sticky on your lips, it will if you get any on your fingers.The applicator is a plushy fabric tip, making it smooth and comfortable to apply but hard to clean.

Shinylicious has a tendency to spread a little on your lips too, so be careful to clean around the edges of your mouth after applying. The coral tone is a little unnatural-looking and doesn’t go with my lily white skin tone well; it’d suit olive tones better. However, the colors on all of these are kind of wimpy – it comes off almost clear on the rim of my glass. It’s more shine than color, so use this if you’re going for a mostly glossy look with a little color enhancement. And even the gloss isn’t intense. But the price is right, so if you need to pick up a quick gloss, go ahead and grab it.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
I am not a gloss girl but someone gave me this to try once and I changed my mind. It does have its limitations though. I would not use this for an evening look but works wonderfully for my day to day look at work. This is also a gloss that you would need to carry with you during the day and reapply as it doesn't stay on the lips very long.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Maybelline lipgloss is one of the best I have tried.  It feels so good on my lips and I get a lot of compliments.  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Maybelline was my beginner make up brand and this drug store staple has taught me so much in my make up journey. I love these lip balms because they are really glossy and taste great. They are also very thick and a bit sticky but I'm old school in that if it ain't sticky or glossy it's not lip gloss. I still buy these, although I have to purchase through ebay.
Liv U.
This lip gloss used to be a staple in my beauty routine. When I look for a gloss, I want one that's very simple and not too thick. This gloss went on easy, left a great shine, and was never gross or sticky. Plus, the smell is to die for! This is a great universal product for women of all ages.
Jade Z.
BARF. it separates into this oil-ish mess w/ the gloss at the back of the tube and the smelly oil gunk in the front smells like crap dries my lips out and makes them all peel and is overall crap. and seriously, I love almost any lip gloss, but NEVER AGAIN. wouldn't suggest it, wouldn't buy it, wouldn't do a thing with it. gross.
Kayy D.
Southbridge, MA
When it comes to me and lipgloss I'm pretty picky so not sticky but smooth not to droopy on the lips you know like liquid all types f** up I like my lips to be perfect and looking extra nice you know us girls love to show what we love on ourselves what can I say we wake up flawless when it's comes to maybelline and there lip glosses that's how I feel , F L A W L E S S 💛
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I normally like Maybelline but I wasn't happy with this gloss. It was to expensive for what I received. Not easy to apply as you have to squeeze super hard to get anything out and then a ton comes out. I would never buy this again. Complete waste of money.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This is absolutely so amazing. Leaves a shiny shimmer on my lips, making it look so stunning and not overly globby or too much. I bought mine at Ulta, and got it for perfect price. Highly recommend! Love it
Angeline A.
Glenwood, IL
Is it sticky ?
camellia k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you know where!this lip gloss is purchased?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this smell like banana pudding?

Amazon