Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss

Buy Maybelline Lip Gloss - Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss: Luscious shine, delectable feel Wear alone or layer over your favorite lipstick

Do you know where!this lip gloss is purchased?
Does this smell like banana pudding?
Is it sticky ?
Start your review of Maybelline Shiny Licious Lipgloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...it! It comes in different colors if you want. And it leaves your lips shiny and bright!in 31 reviews
This is not only Shinylicious its yummylicious and softlicious! Makes lips feel so soft and stays on, very long lasting!!in 12 reviews
3 months agoJuneau, AK
I've always loved lip gloss and how it just make your lips so shiny and plump I just love it plus when it has glitter in it 😊💖
3 years agoGarland, TX
Very pretty and doesn't leave that gunkey feeling that most glosses make you feel and it lasted a good 4 hours good for a gloss
3 years agoHouston, TX
Nice gloss with great tint! One of my favorites! This gloss provides good shine and isn't too sticky like some glosses can be.
3 years ago
This gloss was great. It didn't dry out and cause chapping and it looked beautiful. It lasted linger than id expected as well.
2 years agoPleasantville, NJ
I love how it gives my likes a nice shine but not that shiny. It is in my price range. Plus my husband loves this color on me
2 years agoColumbus, OH
This is perfect for a light gloss when going from work to run errands. It keeps you lips feeling delicious, PLUS it's cheap.
2 years agoAmarillo
I thought this product was cool because of the colors . It's small and you can take it anywhere you go , it's very convienent
3 years ago
It is not that dark or light.it will leave you lips hydrated .It does not chap your lips.it is also a great color for anyone​
3 years agoGardner
I didn't care for this gloss that much It didn't seem to stay on long .. I did like the feel itt didn't feel thick and pastey
2 months agoOrlando
You average lipgloss, nothing special to rave about here. It gives you nice puckered lips with a little bit of added color.