Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Shopping Spree uploaded by Juliana J.

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Shopping Spree see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i love this product so much. it’s easy to apply, not too thick. it’s glossy and not pricey at all. definitely would recommend everybody to get this!" in 4 reviews
  • "Gets the job done, just as you would expect from a lipgloss, it does have a small taste that taste odd. It is not long lasting as right after I ate or drank I had to reapply" in 3 reviews
Keyshla J.
Hagerstown
ITs a pretty color I like how feels in my lips do a perfect combination with my make up goes more of my expectations im so happy. I buy it in Walmart and is so easy to apply you can take for anywhere you want I highly recommend this for all the woman’s !!!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
DeJene J.
Culver City , CA
Not my favorite product I wasn’t a fan of the smell and it was messy I got it at my local drugstore normally I love maybelline products but this one was just a miss for me . I probably wouldn’t buy this again.
AngiePerezTV P.
Miami
It’s a great every day lipgloss: sheer, not too sticky and easy application. However, it’s staying power is not that great. I prefer it for a “bare lips” kind of look, and to add a bit of moisture.
Ava P.
New Jersey
Really great product used it a couple of times. I wear it to parties and weddings. It stays on the whole night. It definitely met my expectations. It’s very easy to use and I recommend you to try this product.
Juliana J.
Love this lip gloss, it gives you color as well as shine. I really like the glossy lip look it gives and lasts a long time. I always get compliments when I wear it and helps my lips stay hydrated. I frequently rebuy this product to keep a stock of it so I never run out. Comes in many colors.
Erica J.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a great gloss for me. It stayed on throughout most of the day and I loved the peachy color. What I liked most about it is that it stays shiny but doesn’t cake or make a white film on my lips, which is key! Also, it’s very affordable. I highly recommend this.
Yaritzy A.
NEW York
The minute I went to the drug store I saw this and I knew it was going to be good it doesn’t make your lips look that shiny but it really is good. I wish it would be a little bit more long lasting but it was good
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I love this stuff! Makes me feel pretty! I need to get more. Yes, you have to re-apply it often, but it's lip gloss, that's normal. It has a nice texture and a nice shine to it and for me, it's not too bright.
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
This lipgloss is sticky and is obviously a drugstore item and you get what you pay for but I wouldn’t really buy this again because it seems to move around the lipstick underneath and moves around a lot all over my face