BeautyLipLip MakeupMaybelline
Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Shopping Spree

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Shopping Spree

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Shopping Spree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Shopping Spree!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i love this product so much. it’s easy to apply, not too thick. it’s glossy and not pricey at all. definitely would recommend everybody to get this!in reviews
Gets the job done, just as you would expect from a lipgloss, it does have a small taste that taste odd. It is not long lasting as right after I ate or drank I had to reapplyin reviews
Tracy H.
Lynwood, IL
Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Shopping Spree uploaded by Tracy H.
This i a great affordable everyday lip gloss , I also top my lipsticks of with this gloss , it’s so bomb
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love it! I only need a little and I get some color in my lips and moisturize my lips too. I love the tan colors and the red one too.
Aliya Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
i have this gloss in Berry Bella and I've had it for years! It smells really good and is perfect on top of a lipstick, or by itself as just a gloss. The color is light, but definitely has some to it. It is very shiny and is quite glossy. The only downside is that it is rather sticky.
Alden M.
near canada
This lip gloss makes your lips very shiny and plump. I really like this lipgloss because it’s so cheap and it comes in different colors. It’s also a very nice size and perfect for fitting in your purse or your backpack.
Thao R.
Charlotte, NC
Love how shiny this gloss looks on me! Very cute! And very glossy! Would recommend if you love glosses as much as I do. I would like for the product to be not too sticky where as my hair keeps getting on the way of my lips.
Keyshla J.
Hagerstown
ITs a pretty color I like how feels in my lips do a perfect combination with my make up goes more of my expectations im so happy. I buy it in Walmart and is so easy to apply you can take for anywhere you want I highly recommend this for all the woman’s !!!
Hannah C.
Beaver, WV
I love this stuff! Makes me feel pretty! I need to get more. Yes, you have to re-apply it often, but it's lip gloss, that's normal. It has a nice texture and a nice shine to it and for me, it's not too bright.
Yaritzy A.
NEW York
The minute I went to the drug store I saw this and I knew it was going to be good it doesn’t make your lips look that shiny but it really is good. I wish it would be a little bit more long lasting but it was good
Ava P.
New Jersey
Really great product used it a couple of times. I wear it to parties and weddings. It stays on the whole night. It definitely met my expectations. It’s very easy to use and I recommend you to try this product.
Katherine G.
jonesboro
This is a great simple gloss if you love a lot of shine. Not sticky great formula easy to throw in your bag and go! A must have

Looking for your answer?