BY MAYBELLINE

Pack of one tube. see more...

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss, Cruisin' Pretty
  • "Definatly use this product , the gloss was so pigmented , shiny [product:maybelline-new-york-lip-studio-glitter-fix-glitter-lip-gloss-70-wicked-tease-017-oz-bottle] the colour was so fabulous It is good for colour complection" in 4 reviews
Kiana Y.
The color is amazing and very shiny like it says on the packaging it is easy to apply I used this product more than once the packaging is amazing and very detailed and lastly I would recommend this product to anyone
Jade A.
Dalton
They went to float down the river to the store by there house I can drive from where we dropped them to the store in about 6 mins . They said it wouldn't take them but about 2 hours if that(they floated it before) we put them in about 520 well at 712 I talked to Dillion and he said they was over half way and would call us when he got to the store so we could pick them up. Well at 845 we still hadn't heard from them so I was blowing Dillion's phone up and it would ring twice and go to voicemail and he wouldn't text me back so I started driver back and forth looking for them couldn't find them. You can only see a little bit of the river from the roads . Well at 1130 we still couldn't get a hold of them and his phone was going straight to voice mail so me and lena loaded all the kids up and went to the store and called the cops . They said it would be about 45 mins before someone could get out there with a game warden guy to look for them to call them back if we found them. Well about 15 mins later a number I didn't know called and it was Dillion . They got caught in swift water and the boat got pushed up into a log or rock and they flipped out and the boat went over David and Dillion and Jaidon had to help get it off them then they pushed up onto a log and then they got where they couldn't touch . They lost there shoes , poles everything . They had been walking since about 8 threw pastures , brier patches and corn fields with no shoes on and once they finally found the road no one would stop so they could use there phone finally a lady stopped bc she saw they was bleeding and had no shoes on and he called me then and it was almost 1 in the morning . I was scared to death
Tiffany K.
Tyler , TX
It was very shiny. I liked it but I had to continue applying it . I bought it at target in Las vegas. It was reasonable priced. I thought it would be thicker. Lastes about an hour then had to reapply. I would recommend it for someone who does not mind short term gloss. It's a good short term gloss.
Mariangel M.
Miramar, FL
I am delighted with this product. my lips shine, radiant and tenacious thanks to this, it is one of my favorite products. I always carry it with me everywhere.
Heather C.
I like to add this over eyeshadow on the lips. It actually makes an end result lipstick that last hours. You can touch it up just by adding the gloss.
Edith B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the color and the consistency can be a bit sticky but it last on your lips. It has a good price point. Great for the go and at a good price.
Ava P.
New Jersey
Love it. Super pretty for a nice night out. It is very nice packaging. It’s very easy to fit into a small purse. It met my expectations.
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great staple to keep in your bag for a quick touch up! Small enough that it takes up no space but is definitely worth it!
Crystal T.
Liverpool
Love my lip gloss! Hoes on smooth and glossy. The only downfall is the re application that is needed through out the day
Taylor C.
Lancaster, OH
I LOVE the way this looks on and the way it goes perfect with my makeup look of the day. First time user, not to pricey

Amazon