Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Trista L.
This is also one of my favorites. I got this lip gloss as a present for my birthday and yes I think the packaging was very cute. This product went over what I expected and yes I would totally buy this again.
Monika C.
Calgary
Absolutely love this lip gloss, I bought it for the first time a few years ago for a wedding and now I wear it all the time
Terre C.
Moreno Valley
Let me tell y’all, when I say my lipgloss be lasting... it honestly does. I sometimes but it over my lipstick or my matte liquid lipsticks, and it just makes it look 10x better. I was so shocked, my grandmother got it for me and I didn’t think I would like it. But I would most definitely recommend  Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss
Morzina S.
BUFFALO
I love this product! It’s my go to lip gloss as well. It’s easy to apply and it’s not tacky sticky. It’s also long lasting. I am happy I bought it from Walmart because I’m definitely buying it again.
Erin b.
This is a good drugstore lip gloss it gives a good shine it does do good for dry lips and i reccomend this to other people
Stephanie F.
I found this lip gloss AMAZINGGG. It was very shiny and very lip glossy I bought this product at my drugstore and its easy to use and apply. I found this product not too pricey, It's good value. And I would definitely buy it again and obviously recommend it to others.
Barbara T.
Šabac, Serbia
My friend gifted me this and the first thing I noticed is sofisticated packaging. I couldn't believe it was from Maybelline! I love the application, it's very easy to evenly apply it and really handy when you're in the rush. As for pigmentation, it's okay, but it's not that long lasting. The color is beautiful and I love that it's not too shine, because I'm not into too shiny finnish.
Sarah D.
Westfield, MA
This lip gloss is great! It has a good selection of shades and looks super pretty and glossy on the lips. I just wish it was a little longer lasting
Nayeli R.
It's an alright lip gloss it does make your lip glossy its still good if u what glossy lips you'll have them
ashley o.
Eagle pass, TX
This seems nice ,is it ? Like umm highliter or maybe bronzer ? Is it like two in one or some stuff like that ?