Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Amber E.
Conway, AR
This lip gloss is the BOMB! It is pretty and shiny! I just bought some last week and it is he best I have used! I will definitely be buying more and it isn't to pricey! Y'all need to go and try it out!
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
It last for a long time you really don't have to worry about reapplying alot during the day. My favorite is the bronze colors.
Jennifer W.
Used this for a while and wasn't such a fan. It made my lips sticky and didn't stay on the lips so long and it has also a very difficult smell to get used to
Rhonda S.
Paris
This is the only lip gloss I have found that stays on no matter what I do. I don't use a lot of color on my lips so this gives me the shine and protection I want without the color. Hours of shine through drinking and eating. I keep one in my makeup bag and one in my purse just in case I run out the door with out applying any. I highly recommend this product!
This product only works good over lipgloss to me because if I put it to my bare lips them it will dry in 10 secs.
Estrella R.
I love this lip gloss ❤️.
I recommend leaving your lip well moisturized and has a long duration🙈❤️
leesa h.
Beaumont, CA
this helps your lips stay fresh shinny..it seems to last for a couple of hours, and it brings out the other color on your lips..its the first things people notice when they first see you
Alexandria D.
This lip gloss gives off a wonderful shine . What's so great about is it isn't so slimy like most lip glosses. I highly recommend this product.
Emily R.
Love it so much. Such good colours avaliable. I always go for pinky tones though.
Tamara A.
Super cute for ever day wear. It comes in a convenient two pack, on for your puerse and one for your makeup kit. You have to re-apply during the day but besides that good quality.