Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
ashley o.
Eagle pass, TX
This seems nice ,is it ? Like umm highliter or maybe bronzer ? Is it like two in one or some stuff like that ?
Brittany G.
Decent lip gloss. Very thin and xolor is subtle but goes away very fast. Requires constant reapplication
Nimsi C.
a seductive touch to put your beautiful shine in dazzling lips! attracts looks with this special lipgloss. It is not sticky. very soft and lips
Lesly M.
Me gustó porque a mi parecer da algo de volumen a los labios, pero los deja algo secos.
Autumn P.
Elkhorn
Love the lipgloss they have! It's never too thick or sticky and they last forever. My go to lipgloss everytime.
This product only works good over lipgloss to me because if I put it to my bare lips them it will dry in 10 secs.
Estrella R.
I love this lip gloss ❤️.
I recommend leaving your lip well moisturized and has a long duration🙈❤️
Alexandria D.
This lip gloss gives off a wonderful shine . What's so great about is it isn't so slimy like most lip glosses. I highly recommend this product.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
PINK WHISPER IS MY SOUL MATE!! There is literally no occasion that it isn't perfect for. It gives you a very casual but flirty look which is perfect for everything. I love that it keeps it's color on me, but I can kiss my husband and he isn't wearing it and isn't covered in glitter. It's mega moisturizing, but my only complaint is that it's a little too sticky. I hate when my hair sticks to my lips and when I pull it off, my hair is sticky.
Diana V.
me gusta mucho este producto. tiene una textura muy agradable, no es para nada pegajoso. ademas de que el tono se ajusta al color de los labios, es de larga duración y ademas no se ve como un brillo tan aceitoso.

Amazon