Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Morzina S.
BUFFALO
I love this product! It’s my go to lip gloss as well. It’s easy to apply and it’s not tacky sticky. It’s also long lasting. I am happy I bought it from Walmart because I’m definitely buying it again.
Terre C.
Moreno Valley
Let me tell y’all, when I say my lipgloss be lasting... it honestly does. I sometimes but it over my lipstick or my matte liquid lipsticks, and it just makes it look 10x better. I was so shocked, my grandmother got it for me and I didn’t think I would like it. But I would most definitely recommend  Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss
Rhonda S.
Paris
This is the only lip gloss I have found that stays on no matter what I do. I don't use a lot of color on my lips so this gives me the shine and protection I want without the color. Hours of shine through drinking and eating. I keep one in my makeup bag and one in my purse just in case I run out the door with out applying any. I highly recommend this product!
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I love this stuff. The colors are much better then I thought when I bought them. I love that it let's you choose how much you want to put on. Love the slim design easy to put in any purse. It wasn't sticky and it lasted. I would definitely buy this again.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
I like the color and the consistency of this. I thought that it was going to be too light for me when I saw it in person, but it actually looks nice. I also love the twist application that allows you to dial out just as much as you need. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel too sticky. I like it.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Lets start out by the way this gloss makes your lips look so ready to kiss!! It's a great color for fall. The feeling it leaves is good not sticky or tacky in any way. I would recommend this gloss for picture perfect lips.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Definitivamente maybelline es mi marca de cosméticos favorita la calidad durabilidad y el costo son estupendos, me encantan sus brillos tanto como los labiales matte me encantan porque duran un montón y no me reseca los labios en lo absoluto.
Amber E.
Conway, AR
This lip gloss is the BOMB! It is pretty and shiny! I just bought some last week and it is he best I have used! I will definitely be buying more and it isn't to pricey! Y'all need to go and try it out!
Angel I.
This was just okay for me. Not sure if I liked the feel or the pigmentation. I was shocked because I live for this brand. I believe I got it from WalMart or Walgreen's I would not recommend it to others but still give it 4 stars for a nice try at a product from my favorite brand.
Resa B.
Chicago
It is my avorite lip gloss by Maybelline. I have this color, which I love. However, I have this lip gloss in many other colors. So many different colors to choose from. It is definitely one of my favorite lip glosses. It beats many other brands. It is always in my purse.