Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Evelyn R.
Orlando, FL
Best gloss I ever used.
Being a natural gloss makes me happy I am doing something for the earth. For a great price, I got is at Macy's.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
I love this gloss I love the way it looks and the way it feels and I love the color I would recommend this product to others for sure.
Evelyn H.
beautiful nude lipgloss ever! so perfect for the spring and summer time. isn't sticky at all is just a beautiful and nice lipgloss !
Me encanta porque le da el toque perfecto de naturalidad a mis labios. Perfecto para el día a día en que queremos ser nosotras mismas
Ariana R.
This beautiful color lasts all day and has one of the best wands I have ever used! this product is simple to apply and easy to wear.
Thainá P.
Rua José Bezerra n°2197 bairro nova Brasília CEP:76908466 Ji-Paraná Rondônia
Gosto não muito, não sei se foi o tempo q levou mais quando chegou estava meio forte o cheiro talvez tenha sido o tempo de validez .
Paola G.
Love it! Is amazing make me feel pretty with just a few make up and i think is so girly and cool, every girl needs this in her purse
Amber A.
Elgin
I just love the shine this lip gloss gives your lips and it stays on all day. It's the perfect color of pink not too pale or bright.
Lucy X.
Minneapolis, MN
Awesome product but for me, it doesn't last through out the day. I have to reapply throughout the day but it's a cute lipgloss color!
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love this stuff! I wear it over my fave shade of Maybelline lipstick and it makes my lips so shiny! Cannot go without my lipgloss!