Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Heidi B.
Winchester, KY
Goes great with my lip liner! I most normally only have to apply twice a day, would rate it 5 star if I could only have to apply once daily.
Jamille P.
otimo , alta cobertura , maravilhosooooo amo Muito uso bastante não vivo sem , gostaria de testar o corretivo da marca, deve ser ótimo também
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I love this lip gloss. Nice color and cute shine. Long lasting color. Quality product. I love the confidence boost I get from wearing this!
samantha c.
Surfside Bch, SC
Great staying power...little sticky though. It's good for an every other day type of gloss wear but I wouldn't recommend an everyday thing.
Carmen R.
Firebaugh, CA
I love the way this gloss makes my lips feel after I use it and there is also very good color pay off I definitely love the few that I own.
Influenster M.
Me encanta este color. Es tan halagador y va muy bien. El color es pigmentado y no es caro. En general, recomendaría y comprar de nuevo!
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Is very good product very good brand is good its use is efficient and if it works the smell is nice and already talking about the price is good recomendadicimo would use again 😊
Natalia W.
Fayette, ME
Its a good product for reasonable price. I am happy using it but to be honest i have so many lip products it's not possible to finish it
Evelyn R.
Orlando, FL
Best gloss I ever used.
Being a natural gloss makes me happy I am doing something for the earth. For a great price, I got is at Macy's.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
I love this gloss I love the way it looks and the way it feels and I love the color I would recommend this product to others for sure.