Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Sarah D.
Westfield, MA
This lip gloss is great! It has a good selection of shades and looks super pretty and glossy on the lips. I just wish it was a little longer lasting
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
Long lasting, verity of colors, doesn't rub off easily. Great price. Not oily. The shine makes your face pop. Adds just the right color to your face
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
Love this color. It is so flattering and it goes on really nice. The color is pigmented and its not pricey. Overall i would recommend and buy again!
CIARA D.
MAYBELLINE beauty products are of excellent quality. This particular when I use it make my lips look more fleshy and sensual. I like them very much.
Adriana P.
Dallas, GA
They need to bring these babies back soon!!! This are amazing they are not sticky and goes smooth and has a nice smell.. different colors they have
Jessica Y.
I love Maybelline and I would definitely recommend this Pink Whisper Shine Seduction Lip Gloss. It comes in two so you can keep one as a back up!
Alexandria D.
This lip gloss gives off a wonderful shine . What's so great about is it isn't so slimy like most lip glosses. I highly recommend this product.
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
It wasn't that great but it wasn't that bad either I would probably use this again who knows lol maybe my first impression wasn't the greatest
Kaylyn Z.
MN
The name is very funny, I love lip products though and for the price of the lip product it looks great but has a very tacky feel when applied.
Corina C.
Tulare, CA
I love glossy lips, these are one of my favorites. The gloss is not sticky at all and my lips look and feel so nice. The colors are so pretty