Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
Westfield, MA
This lip gloss is great! It has a good selection of shades and looks super pretty and glossy on the lips. I just wish it was a little longer lasting
Adriana P.
Dallas, GA
They need to bring these babies back soon!!! This are amazing they are not sticky and goes smooth and has a nice smell.. different colors they have
Jessica Y.
I love Maybelline and I would definitely recommend this Pink Whisper Shine Seduction Lip Gloss. It comes in two so you can keep one as a back up!
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
It wasn't that great but it wasn't that bad either I would probably use this again who knows lol maybe my first impression wasn't the greatest
Alexandria D.
This lip gloss gives off a wonderful shine . What's so great about is it isn't so slimy like most lip glosses. I highly recommend this product.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
The name is very funny, I love lip products though and for the price of the lip product it looks great but has a very tacky feel when applied.
Corina C.
Tulare, CA
I love glossy lips, these are one of my favorites. The gloss is not sticky at all and my lips look and feel so nice. The colors are so pretty
Shyanna M.
This product gives your lips the perfect amount of shine without make your lips look oily. Perfect if your not gonna keep it only that long.
Heidi B.
Winchester, KY
Goes great with my lip liner! I most normally only have to apply twice a day, would rate it 5 star if I could only have to apply once daily.
Jamille P.
otimo , alta cobertura , maravilhosooooo amo Muito uso bastante não vivo sem , gostaria de testar o corretivo da marca, deve ser ótimo também