Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Liette G.
Ellendale
This product was okay, again I had a friend who has basically every make up known to earth so I try out a lot of hers, I don't think it's something I would use again though just didn't really fit me as much as other things do.
cecilia b.
The gloss wasn't very pigmented for you have to really layer it on to get a good color. It wasn't very long lasting as well and it was easy to apply but you had to apply it multiple times a day to keep it looking good all day. Unfortunately I would not buy again.
jaimee b.
Hope, RI
easy to use gloss, looks nice over lipstick...it does get sticky. i would however recommend it for someone on a budget because it does get the glossy effect job done
Catherine V.
Long lasting and the perfect amount of gloss, definitely happy with this first time purchase. Packaging is pretty standard, but it's what's on the inside that counts! Reasonable price for an above-average product.
Mariah L.
Port Richey, FL
I definitely recommend the MAYBELLINE shine seduction pink whisper lip gloss it's a beautiful color aND leaves your lips looking totally kissable and gorgeous! !
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Absolutely loved this!!! It's hard to find to i have had to order online :(! My lips are shiny and smooth. Does not clump on your lips like lipstick and alot of lol gloss! I love how plump my lips look!
Ethan C.
Cincinnati, OH
These glosses are phenomenal! They provide high shine, yet aren't goopy or sticky. I bought this at Target and for such a great price too! The color payoff is this perfect sheer yet pigmented shade of pink, just barely there. I would so recommend trying them out for yourself!
Amy B.
Liked the color. Gloss was a bit sticky, color didn't last real long but overall liked it. Gave a good pop of color for everyday use when using minimal makeup look.
Radaisy D.
Lawrence
I loved it was the last time I probe a lavial of them and it is fadinada so that almost all that tengos are of them the Matte finish that has I loved and has a variety of very nice colors
Julissa R.
I love this product, it gives my lips a subtle gloss. The price is great it's not expensive. It meet my expectations for sure. I've been using this product for a while and I would totally recommend to others