Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Jenica W.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this lip stain! I wear it about every other day. It lasts so long and people comment on it all of the time. It wasn't that pricey, and I bought it at Target. I have very light skin, and it doesn't make me look like a vampire. Love it. Would recommend.
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the subtle color and nice shine I get from the Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss. It has a subtle flavor.I purchased it at CVS Pharmacy . it seems to last for several hours even while eating. I would recommend this lip shine to others .
Kayla A.
This gloss is in between the shine of a lip gloss and the color payoff of a lipstick. I love the medium to light coverage with a superb shine; you can add just a little for a hint of color or go with the full coat for a great effect.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
MAYBELLINE products I love, but this is one of my favorites, I love the effect that leaves, in addition to its effect is long-lasting. I love, is fantastic.! so I recommend this product is very good😍😍
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
This is a great product. I'm always worried that lip products are going to dry out my lips and this one definitely does not. My lips always look sexy and shiny when I use this!
Holly M.
golden, MO
I am a lip product junky. One thing I enjoy about Maybelline is the price factor. While the product still holds up. I didn't rate 5 stars simply because of the feel to my lips when this is applied. I can't stand sticky lips.
jaimee b.
Hope, RI
easy to use gloss, looks nice over lipstick...it does get sticky. i would however recommend it for someone on a budget because it does get the glossy effect job done
Mariah L.
Port Richey, FL
I definitely recommend the MAYBELLINE shine seduction pink whisper lip gloss it's a beautiful color aND leaves your lips looking totally kissable and gorgeous! !
Amy B.
Liked the color. Gloss was a bit sticky, color didn't last real long but overall liked it. Gave a good pop of color for everyday use when using minimal makeup look.
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
The color is pretty but I wasn't a big fan of this one. I felt like it dried my lips a bit after a while of wearing it. Not to mention the color wore off fast.