Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the subtle color and nice shine I get from the Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss. It has a subtle flavor.I purchased it at CVS Pharmacy . it seems to last for several hours even while eating. I would recommend this lip shine to others .
Kayla A.
This gloss is in between the shine of a lip gloss and the color payoff of a lipstick. I love the medium to light coverage with a superb shine; you can add just a little for a hint of color or go with the full coat for a great effect.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
MAYBELLINE products I love, but this is one of my favorites, I love the effect that leaves, in addition to its effect is long-lasting. I love, is fantastic.! so I recommend this product is very goodšŸ˜šŸ˜
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
This is a great product. I'm always worried that lip products are going to dry out my lips and this one definitely does not. My lips always look sexy and shiny when I use this!
Holly M.
golden, MO
I am a lip product junky. One thing I enjoy about Maybelline is the price factor. While the product still holds up. I didn't rate 5 stars simply because of the feel to my lips when this is applied. I can't stand sticky lips.
Khanyisile O.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Im a girl that loves big curly hair and hoop earrings. Lip gloss is simply a must to create my signature look. I'm in love with this maybelline one and have been using the brand since the start of high school.
Josselyn T.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I thought this product was okay! Not amazing but it was pretty easy to apply! If you're looking for a more natural look it's perfect! Plus it's drug store! Which is perfect! I rate it a 6/10. I recommend.
Kaitlyn F.
Good for everyday but for nights wear I want to look nicer it is not great. It was good for a couple months and was long lasting -ish. It was fairly priced and had good value. Would not buy again though.
Hannah B.
Waianae, HI
Really nice lip gloss. Gives my lips a nice shiny look. Lasts a decent amount of time. I get it from Target, sometimes Walmart. It met my expectations and more. I would recommend this lip gloss to others.
Amanda P.
Boston, MA
Not the best formula to be honest. I find it to be hard to apply. Tends to come out to clumpy. I wish I could get myself to love it but I just can't. The colors are beautiful but I wouldn't repurchase.