Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
PINK WHISPER IS MY SOUL MATE!! There is literally no occasion that it isn't perfect for. It gives you a very casual but flirty look which is perfect for everything. I love that it keeps it's color on me, but I can kiss my husband and he isn't wearing it and isn't covered in glitter. It's mega moisturizing, but my only complaint is that it's a little too sticky. I hate when my hair sticks to my lips and when I pull it off, my hair is sticky.
Olivia J.
Don't know where to start this project. I got perfect after using it even though it said it was SPF. Color outfit was perfect so that is why I won't give one star
Annery G.
me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa el brillo que le aporta a mis labios porque es muy natural y no hay que estar retocando a cada rato siempre y cuando tu chico no este sobre ti todo el tiempo robandote besos hahahaha just kidding. es un producto incleible y lo recomiendo a todas las chicas
Jenica W.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this lip stain! I wear it about every other day. It lasts so long and people comment on it all of the time. It wasn't that pricey, and I bought it at Target. I have very light skin, and it doesn't make me look like a vampire. Love it. Would recommend.
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the subtle color and nice shine I get from the Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss. It has a subtle flavor.I purchased it at CVS Pharmacy . it seems to last for several hours even while eating. I would recommend this lip shine to others .
Kayla A.
This gloss is in between the shine of a lip gloss and the color payoff of a lipstick. I love the medium to light coverage with a superb shine; you can add just a little for a hint of color or go with the full coat for a great effect.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
MAYBELLINE products I love, but this is one of my favorites, I love the effect that leaves, in addition to its effect is long-lasting. I love, is fantastic.! so I recommend this product is very good😍😍
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
This is a great product. I'm always worried that lip products are going to dry out my lips and this one definitely does not. My lips always look sexy and shiny when I use this!
Holly M.
golden, MO
I am a lip product junky. One thing I enjoy about Maybelline is the price factor. While the product still holds up. I didn't rate 5 stars simply because of the feel to my lips when this is applied. I can't stand sticky lips.
Khanyisile O.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Im a girl that loves big curly hair and hoop earrings. Lip gloss is simply a must to create my signature look. I'm in love with this maybelline one and have been using the brand since the start of high school.