Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
jheilem m.
There is literally no occasion that it isn't perfect for. It gives you a very casual but flirty look which is perfect for everything. I love that it keeps it's color on me, but I can kiss my husband and he isn't wearing it and isn't covered in glitter. It's mega moisturizing, but my only complaint is that it's a little too sticky. I hate when my hair sticks to my lips and when I pull it off, my hair is sticky.
Tamara A.
Super cute for ever day wear. It comes in a convenient two pack, on for your puerse and one for your makeup kit. You have to re-apply during the day but besides that good quality.
Angie M.
Anyone who has long hair understands the hell that is a breeze pushing your hair into sticky lip gloss. This is really more of a stain than a gloss, but it's not sticky at all, which I care about more than it looking shiny. The color has been pretty long lasting, though with coffee, etc., I did need some reapplications throughout the day.
Kristiāna T.
Very nice colour and design of the product. I use it for daily purposes. The taste and smell ir veru nice - it smells like lip gloss has to smell, very girly.
Carly A.
St, ON
there are very few lip glosses that I will buy. but this is one that I love. love the colour, the wear, the feel! perfect every day gloss for any occasion
Monika P.
Todos lol lip sticks de maybelline son maravillosos pero estos en especial son mis preferidos. Un color perfecto y cremoso cuando lo aplicas en tus labios.
Allison T.
Keep your lips super shiny and glossy and is not sticky at all. I often put a bit of chapstick underneath in order to have extra moisturized lips.
Nimsi C.
a seductive touch to put your beautiful shine in dazzling lips! attracts looks with this special lipgloss. It is not sticky. very soft and lips
Stephanie B.
Beautiful lip leaves a lovely glossy finish and a very light natural colour, use these every day before I apply my lipstick highly recommended
Layla G.
I love the colour range of this gloss and the price is very affordable and the applicator is a twist up which saves product and keeps it fresh