Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Amanda R.
Não curti muito a fixação. Não é algo que dura o dia inteiro, se passar de 12hrs é muito. Mas levando sempre na bolsa, quebra muito o galho! Apesar de tudo, sequinho.
liana k.
Shine seduction omfg !!!! I've liked a boy since middle school I went to the school disco and he asked me out please buy this I'm so happy I bought this I have about 4 now ☺☺
Scarlet
yo gusta este lip gloss ya que no es muy oscuro deja tus labios naturales y lo mejor es que es duradero lo utilizo frecuentemente y me encanta ademas dejan tus labios suaves me encanta Meybelline
Allison C.
What I like about this product is that the colour is not as sheer as I expected this lipgloss proved me wrong it's amazing and not too sticky love this product ❤❤
Bren B.
Un color increiblemente compatible con mis labios, este brillo queda hermosamente bello y hace que mi cara luzca fresca, radiante y siempre arreglada, no necesito ponerme mucho, lo formidable de este producto que con una muy leve pasada, mis labios se ven increibles. Un afortunado descubrimiento, lo amo!!
This product is amazing and for me it makes my lips look bigger and fuller than they are, the colour range is amazing and it is extremely pigmented. I have used better products before but I will buy more colours
Mile R.
me encantan los labiales maybelline, sobre todo los que dejan acabado matte como los de 24h. que trae tambien del otro extremo un labial humectante, y los labiales superstay14h tambien son muy duraderos. me encantan los colores llamativos, como lo es el rojo y el morado
Diana V.
me gusta mucho este producto. tiene una textura muy agradable, no es para nada pegajoso. ademas de que el tono se ajusta al color de los labios, es de larga duración y ademas no se ve como un brillo tan aceitoso.
Melinda M.
Melbourne, Victoria
I wouldn't really want to buy it again. It was my first time using it, and it was a little bit sticky. Keeps your lips hydrated though, and is long lasting. Would recommend if you have dry lips. Apparently, I've heard that it has discontinued.
jheilem m.
There is literally no occasion that it isn't perfect for. It gives you a very casual but flirty look which is perfect for everything. I love that it keeps it's color on me, but I can kiss my husband and he isn't wearing it and isn't covered in glitter. It's mega moisturizing, but my only complaint is that it's a little too sticky. I hate when my hair sticks to my lips and when I pull it off, my hair is sticky.