Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Kristin W.
I love a good clear gloss that draws attention to your lips, but doesn't cover up your natural hue. My only issue is that these tend to be sticky and so if you have your hair down and there is even a slight breeze, you have hair stuck to your face and a mess ensuing.
Rayona H.
Easton, PA
I honestly love all Mabeline products. They're the best type to use and everything. The packaging is very well put together and leaves a lasting impression. It definitely met my expectations and I was very satisfied about it. I would recommend this to anyone!
Gianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty good product. Some colors have better pay off than others. You can purchase these from your local drug store. it was quick and easy to use as i expected and has a pretty simple application. i would recommend this to someone for something quick.
Anna Marie R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Definitely high shine. Which gets me lots of compliments. I love this lip gloss. I would suggest that this lipgloss come in more colors, both sheer and with potential thicker coverage available as well. I may try this one again in the future. But only if I can see more availability on the shelf.
Kimberly M.
Braddock, PA
Maybelline is a great company.I am impressed by the lasting stay of Natural Achiever by Maybelline.I also loved how there was no greasy feel to the Gloss.I have tried several glosses and Shine Seduction has worked the best for me!
andrea n.
Doral, FL
Not very pigmented. Thick but not sticky, which i like. It's long lasting and easy to apply and use. It is a great lipstick but i wish it would be more pigmented, but if you like soft lips for a casual situation it's great
Karen B.
Whitley City, KY
I have to have lipgloss all the time I love pink it my fav I buy mine from Walmart or walgreens they have the best selection it didn't last like my others did and goes on smooth my daughter also loves this lip gloss I would probley buy it again maybe
Lynsey C.
If you don't like to go out wearing lip stick but still need something , you need to use this because it gives you the extra pop you need! It was a little stickier then I would have liked but I loved it, and I would definitely but it again!
Asia D.
Charlotte, NC
Often I put on a matte lip and decide it would look better as a gloss, this product definitely helps with that. Also gives a great amount of shine to wear on its own. Would buy again. I think glossy lips are making a comeback
Jessica G.
stockton
This is a very pigmented product. I bought for the first time and I was amazed by how beautiful the color was and how easy it was to apply. I bought from Walmart and would recommend it to everyone.