Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Barbara T.
Šabac, Serbia
My friend gifted me this and the first thing I noticed is sofisticated packaging. I couldn't believe it was from Maybelline! I love the application, it's very easy to evenly apply it and really handy when you're in the rush. As for pigmentation, it's okay, but it's not that long lasting. The color is beautiful and I love that it's not too shine, because I'm not into too shiny finnish.
Michelle T.
San Pedro
This lipgloss is a high shine gloss that will give you that comfortable feel, like you are wearing no gloss at all. This can be paired with your everyday errand natural face or a night out glam with your girlfriends' look
Melinda M.
Melbourne, Victoria
I wouldn't really want to buy it again. It was my first time using it, and it was a little bit sticky. Keeps your lips hydrated though, and is long lasting. Would recommend if you have dry lips. Apparently, I've heard that it has discontinued.
Emma V.
Suffolk
What more can you say!? 2 lip glosses in such a beautiful shade! This is perfect for a night out or winter look and is long lasting without that sticky substance! My favourite!
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
I like this product, the packeting looks so nice, I have used it in some colors yet, the price it's affordable. It is not sticky, felted really good on my lips and also looks, I wanted to buy more colors!
meriame b.
montreal
This one is so good and god the smell !! I would buy it again but the dont sell it anymore at my drugstore , but the packaging is average and its very easy to apply on the lips , would 100% recommend it.
Jade C.
Really nice product! Colour is lovely and it's not too sticky. You obviously have to reapply often but that's the same with pretty much all glosses. It wears well and smells good too!! Would recommend
Alex G.
The gloss was pigmented considering the price was fairly cheap and the gloss stayed on the lips for a long amount of time, only concern is that the gloss was a little too sticky on the lips
Lorna D.
Both lip glosses have a great formula, very smooth and non-sticky providing a beautiful sheen to my lips. They are great value for money, especially when purchasing the pack of two, would definitely recommend
Picturesque R.
Good to top your mate liquid lipsticks with since it takes away the dry look and gives a shiny healthy look. It is a tiny bit think, not watery, but that makes it look great anyway.