Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Stephanie F.
I found this lip gloss AMAZINGGG. It was very shiny and very lip glossy I bought this product at my drugstore and its easy to use and apply. I found this product not too pricey, It's good value. And I would definitely buy it again and obviously recommend it to others.
Chante C.
Te teko
I have mixed feelings about this one. The first time I ever got one it was perfect didn't feel tacky or stick to my lips like some cheap ones do. I then purchased another one and it felt like it had sat in the sun for a week, it felt tacky and gross. Maybe it was the place selling it I'm not too sure?
Yamileth C.
MARACAIBO, Zulia
TraducirI really like this! I was looking for an easy-to-apply natural but visible pink that I could wear at work and apply without looking in the mirror, and this fits the bill. It's fairly moisturizing and doesn't have any noticeable scent to it. The only thing that would bump it to five stars is a little more staying power -- but all in all, I recommend! I can see myself reaching for this one very often.
Barbara T.
Šabac, Serbia
My friend gifted me this and the first thing I noticed is sofisticated packaging. I couldn't believe it was from Maybelline! I love the application, it's very easy to evenly apply it and really handy when you're in the rush. As for pigmentation, it's okay, but it's not that long lasting. The color is beautiful and I love that it's not too shine, because I'm not into too shiny finnish.
Michelle T.
San Pedro
This lipgloss is a high shine gloss that will give you that comfortable feel, like you are wearing no gloss at all. This can be paired with your everyday errand natural face or a night out glam with your girlfriends' look
Emma V.
Suffolk
What more can you say!? 2 lip glosses in such a beautiful shade! This is perfect for a night out or winter look and is long lasting without that sticky substance! My favourite!
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
I like this product, the packeting looks so nice, I have used it in some colors yet, the price it's affordable. It is not sticky, felted really good on my lips and also looks, I wanted to buy more colors!
meriame b.
montreal
This one is so good and god the smell !! I would buy it again but the dont sell it anymore at my drugstore , but the packaging is average and its very easy to apply on the lips , would 100% recommend it.
Jade C.
Really nice product! Colour is lovely and it's not too sticky. You obviously have to reapply often but that's the same with pretty much all glosses. It wears well and smells good too!! Would recommend
Alex G.
The gloss was pigmented considering the price was fairly cheap and the gloss stayed on the lips for a long amount of time, only concern is that the gloss was a little too sticky on the lips