Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Chastity R.
Dimmitt, TX
I love the color of this lip gloss it also was to sticky like many other lip gloss I've gotten before
Melissa S.
York, PA
I don't like this lipgloss because it is clumpy and doesn't stay on all day like other ones I've used
Yaqueline Z.
Pereira
When I want to take a very light look, but my lips look provocative use this lipgloss. and I love it.
Brittany N E.
New Castle
Perfect lip gloss! It last forever! Make your lips pop.. you can use it to dress up or dress down!
emilly m.
Maravilhoso!! Amei demais. Recomendo para todas, tenho certeza que vão amar assim como eu!!!!!!!!!!
lupita m.
The color is a little off from what it looks like but it's still a good lip gloss, not too sticky .
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
This is my go to lip gloss. I love the color and the way it feels on my lips. The shine is amazing!
Kristy S.
Maybelline is my favorite makeup brand. The Shine Seduction lip gloss makes my lips shiny and sexy.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Stays on all day and has a vibrant pretty color. Smooth application and is absolutely beautiful.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very subtle on my lips. Nice shine after application. Will recommend it if you're feeling flirty.