Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Yaqueline Z.
Pereira
When I want to take a very light look, but my lips look provocative use this lipgloss. and I love it.
Maria A.
Westford, MA
Love this lippie! Maybeline has the best inexpensive lippies that don't make your lips chapped either
Jazmyn C.
lake stevens
These are so absolutely gorgeous!!! I highly recommend this to girls that love the shine on the lips
Courtney R.
I absolutely love this product. it gives a great pop of color and i use this all the time on my lips.
Ash M.
I hate this. It's sticky. My hair gets stuck to my mouth. I would not reccommend. I hate this so much
lupita m.
The color is a little off from what it looks like but it's still a good lip gloss, not too sticky .
emilly m.
Maravilhoso!! Amei demais. Recomendo para todas, tenho certeza que vão amar assim como eu!!!!!!!!!!
Kristy S.
Maybelline is my favorite makeup brand. The Shine Seduction lip gloss makes my lips shiny and sexy.
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
This is my go to lip gloss. I love the color and the way it feels on my lips. The shine is amazing!
Brittany N E.
New Castle
Perfect lip gloss! It last forever! Make your lips pop.. you can use it to dress up or dress down!