Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Eva M.
El Paso, TX
Perfect xolor for the winter absolutely love the xolor and the texture a product id definately reccomend
Turkecha B.
Wichita, KS
I love this lip goss for my lips. My lips be on fleek šŸ˜€after I put this on. One of my favorite products.
Jo E.
Edmonton
Very easy to apply and use!! I use this everyday!! I like this product very much!! I would recommend it!
Tashia L.
I like this it does the job of shining ur lips. Ot has a good smell to it as well. I would re purchase
Taylor S.
The glossy look it gives your lips is too die for!!! Highllyyyyyy recommend this product I hope u enjoy
Danielle L.
Muskegon , MI
Great color and doesnt leave lips feeling dry or sticky
Stays on well great selection of color choices.
Muskan D.
I loved it.... It was amazing using this product.... gives perfect finishibg touch for your lips. ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤
Melanie B.
This product is long lasting and holds its color well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Chastity R.
Dimmitt, TX
I love the color of this lip gloss it also was to sticky like many other lip gloss I've gotten before
Maria S.
Lynn, MA
Love this lippie! Maybeline has the best inexpensive lippies that don't make your lips chapped either