Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Angel A.
Alliance, OH
Loved it. Loved the hint of pink it gives as well as the smooth feeling. I would definitely try it again!
Danielle L.
Muskegon, MI
Great color and doesnt leave lips feeling dry or sticky
Stays on well great selection of color choices.
Tashia L.
I like this it does the job of shining ur lips. Ot has a good smell to it as well. I would re purchase
Taylor S.
The glossy look it gives your lips is too die for!!! Highllyyyyyy recommend this product I hope u enjoy
Muskan D.
I loved it.... It was amazing using this product.... gives perfect finishibg touch for your lips. ❤❤❤❤
Melanie B.
This product is long lasting and holds its color well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Jazmyn C.
lake stevens
These are so absolutely gorgeous!!! I highly recommend this to girls that love the shine on the lips
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
Love this lippie! Maybeline has the best inexpensive lippies that don't make your lips chapped either
Ash M.
I hate this. It's sticky. My hair gets stuck to my mouth. I would not reccommend. I hate this so much
Courtney R.
I absolutely love this product. it gives a great pop of color and i use this all the time on my lips.