Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
I really like this product. I couldnt tell i had it on. Its not heavy feeling like a lot of other lip glosses
Nayeli R.
It's an alright lip gloss it does make your lip glossy its still good if u what glossy lips you'll have them
Yaimee O.
This shade of lip gloss is my favorite from Maybelline. It gives my lips a shinny, but natural tone to them.
Rachel Q.
Southfield, MI
I just LOVE this color and the feel of this lipstick. Keeps my lips smooth and the color stays pretty well.
Jacqueline D.
Rome, GA
Absolutely love this incredible lip gloss! It's the perfect shade and not too sticky! It's my go to gloss.
antonia m.
I bought this awhile ago, i really like the way the gloss is, its not too sticky like most other lip gloss.
Turkecha B.
Wichita, KS
I love this lip goss for my lips. My lips be on fleek 😀after I put this on. One of my favorite products.
Jamie H.
Rogersville, MO
Love the lite pink color very smooth lip gloss lots of shine and last a long time and my lips feel great
Priscilla C.
Hamilton, OH

Awesome color. Stay on lips. Makes your lips glosses I love that... always looks like you just put it on
Angel A.
Alliance, OH
Loved it. Loved the hint of pink it gives as well as the smooth feeling. I would definitely try it again!