Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
I really like this product. I couldnt tell i had it on. Its not heavy feeling like a lot of other lip glosses
Rachel Q.
Southfield, MI
I just LOVE this color and the feel of this lipstick. Keeps my lips smooth and the color stays pretty well.
antonia m.
I bought this awhile ago, i really like the way the gloss is, its not too sticky like most other lip gloss.
Jacqueline D.
Rome, GA
Absolutely love this incredible lip gloss! It's the perfect shade and not too sticky! It's my go to gloss.
Priscilla C.
Hamilton, OH

Awesome color. Stay on lips. Makes your lips glosses I love that... always looks like you just put it on
Turkecha B.
Wichita, KS
I love this lip goss for my lips. My lips be on fleek 😀after I put this on. One of my favorite products.
Jo E.
Edmonton
Very easy to apply and use!! I use this everyday!! I like this product very much!! I would recommend it!
Eva M.
El Paso, TX
Perfect xolor for the winter absolutely love the xolor and the texture a product id definately reccomend
Jamie H.
Rogersville, MO
Love the lite pink color very smooth lip gloss lots of shine and last a long time and my lips feel great
Laiken M.
I love the color of this gloss. It's a great price and I purchased at Walmart. I love the way it went on