Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
These are very comfortable and long wearing ! It goes on easy and stays on all day . I swear by this product 100%
This product only works good over lipgloss to me because if I put it to my bare lips them it will dry in 10 secs.
Tera B.
Social Circle, GA
I use the product daily and love it Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss
Yasmine F.
Denver, CO
Definitely one of my favorite lip glosses that I've used. I love the shine and how it doesn't make my lips dry.
ashley o.
Eagle pass, TX
This seems nice ,is it ? Like umm highliter or maybe bronzer ? Is it like two in one or some stuff like that ?
Autumn P.
Elkhorn
Love the lipgloss they have! It's never too thick or sticky and they last forever. My go to lipgloss everytime.
cassidy l.
Olmsted, IL
Very great lip gloss. A very light pink tone and goes on smooth it would have to be one of my favorite glosses
Nathielle L.
I used it once and i Love It! It's so cute, but i prefer a liquid lipstick. That's a great product, Very Nice!
Nayeli R.
It's an alright lip gloss it does make your lip glossy its still good if u what glossy lips you'll have them
Yaimee O.
This shade of lip gloss is my favorite from Maybelline. It gives my lips a shinny, but natural tone to them.