Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
Great shine and look. Too sticky for me, a d weird smell and flavor. Wouldnt buy again but it is shinny like it says
Harshita R.
The gloss comes in a sleek, with doe foot applicator . Over all, I find it pretty user friendly and travel friendly.
Christina L.
Such a soft, everyday, color. I like that it isn't sticky or thick. It wears very comfortably. It's a great product.
Andria D.
Norco, CA
Good lip gloss for an everyday look! It is the perfect pop to any makeup look and will keep your lips looking glossy!
Wandymar D.
Have not used it for long it's ok don't like it to much it is sticky type of glossy so I don't wear it very often.
Shari D.
Bradenton Beach
I really love this lip gloss. It has a nice soft color and it is not sticky at all. I will buy it again and again.
This product only works good over lipgloss to me because if I put it to my bare lips them it will dry in 10 secs.
Molly K.
Westminster, MD
Shine is amazing, but slightly sticky. Left my lips feeling dry after. Shimmery shine was mostly worth it though!
Mary H.
West Columbia SC
This is one of my favorites! Love the way it looks and feels. I keep one at home and one in my car at all times!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Very shiny and smells delicious, i did have to apply a few times a day but leaves my lips moisturized instantly.