Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great, glides on to the lips smoothly. Leaves your lips looking nice and glossy not sticky an workable. " in 31 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Long lasting shine. Worth every penny. This gloss is a must have! " in 12 reviews
Robin P.
I loved the way it stayed on my lips and great it looked. I would recommend it highly. I can't wait to try some new colors
Cynthia D.
Macon
Great duo. Wonderful color. High quality products. My lips look and feel wonderful. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Kristie M.
Saint Anthony, ID
I love this gloss because its so pretty i put a few dabs on my lips after i ise my lipstick and makes it look so beautiful.
Tina H.
Newark, DE
I live a light pretty pink. I love this tube . Not much on staying power but nice. I don't think I would purchase again.
Linda A.
Port Charlotte, FL
This gives my lips a nice shine with no color. Great for casual days. This is the first time I have used this lip gloss.
i like the way it keeps your lips glossy for long periods of time and you don't have to worry about reapplying lipgloss
Maddi M.
I enjoy that this gloss is very natural, but didn't like that it wasn't glossy enough. I enjoy glosses with more color.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
These lip glosses are ok. Not my first pick when looking for one to wear. Formula is kind of sticker and doesn't last
Andria D.
Norco, CA
Good lip gloss for an everyday look! It is the perfect pop to any makeup look and will keep your lips looking glossy!
Christina L.
Such a soft, everyday, color. I like that it isn't sticky or thick. It wears very comfortably. It's a great product.