Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
lizeth e.
No me gustó mucho el tono que dio y su consistencia no era cómoda al contacto con los labios en mi experiencia no lo usaría más
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Works good, especially when it's windy outside. And on cold days. I will keep trying these products even thou there are so many
Nishu P.
Bayonne, NJ
great lip pencil lip gloss works as lip pencil and lip gloss. price is also reasonable. available in different gorgeous colors.
Misty B.
Rossville
Love the feel of this lip gloss. Colors are very nice & go on smooth. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find in some time.
Debbie B.
Anniston, AL
Love this product!! The shine is great without feeling goopy and the colors are subtle. A big yes!! Would definitely recommend!
andrea m.
This product is such a goodie. It goes great with any type of make up and never cracks. It dried down fast and lasts all day.
Becki W.
Tulsa, OK
I loved this lip gloss. Only complaint was it dries my lips out a bit. The color was nice, it was shiny. Overall it was good.
Jessica S.
This product is amazing!!! I bought to just add a little shimmer my daily routine and now I keep it in my purse all the time!
Robin P.
I loved the way it stayed on my lips and great it looked. I would recommend it highly. I can't wait to try some new colors
Kristie M.
Saint Anthony, ID
I love this gloss because its so pretty i put a few dabs on my lips after i ise my lipstick and makes it look so beautiful.