BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Gloss .08 oz. ~ Natural Achiever Maybelline Shine Seduction is a glossy non sticky lip color that will leave your lips radiant and translucent.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
I like the color and the consistency of this. I thought that it was going to be too light for me when I saw it in person, but it actually looks nice. I also love the twist application that allows you to dial out just as much as you need. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel too sticky. I like it.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the subtle color and nice shine I get from the Maybelline Shine Seduction Lip Gloss. It has a subtle flavor.I purchased it at CVS Pharmacy . it seems to last for several hours even while eating. I would recommend this lip shine to others .
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitivamente maybelline es mi marca de cosméticos favorita la calidad durabilidad y el costo son estupendos, me encantan sus brillos tanto como los labiales matte me encantan porque duran un montón y no me reseca los labios en lo absoluto.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
This gloss is in between the shine of a lip gloss and the color payoff of a lipstick. I love the medium to light coverage with a superb shine; you can add just a little for a hint of color or go with the full coat for a great effect.
Billie N.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lets start out by the way this gloss makes your lips look so ready to kiss!! It's a great color for fall. The feeling it leaves is good not sticky or tacky in any way. I would recommend this gloss for picture perfect lips.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Pryor, OK
I absolutely love the shade of this lipgloss. It glides on smoothly and doesn't have a bad smell or taste (not saying you should eat it). Perfect for days that are time crunched and easy for touch ups.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I'm always worried that lip products are going to dry out my lips and this one definitely does not. My lips always look sexy and shiny when I use this!
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Port Richey, FL
I definitely recommend the MAYBELLINE shine seduction pink whisper lip gloss it's a beautiful color aND leaves your lips looking totally kissable and gorgeous! !
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little sticky but I liked the look. Color choice was good and I liked the applicator. The amount of clouds was good, not too wet or shiny. Just right
CIARA D.
CIARA D.
MAYBELLINE beauty products are of excellent quality. This particular when I use it make my lips look more fleshy and sensual. I like them very much.