Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor uploaded by Kiarrah J.Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor uploaded by Stefany T.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This glossy formula with its sculpting tip contours lips precisely. Aqua-botanicals and Vitamin E keep lips kissably soft and smooth. Non-sticky feel. For Best Results: Twist bottom dial to the right until color appears at the tip. Twist the dial to...

Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor
  • "Great product, love the color. Easy to apply since it comes out slow... No mess and it is long lasting!" in 8 reviews
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I like to apply this as is and sometimes like to put smashbox instamatte over to for a second look option using this product. Great formula, applies well. Decent price, not overly expensive. I would repurchase
Lois P.
Abbeville
I love love love this it’s one of my favs by far I got it at Walmart for super cheap and it definitely was worth the price, super easy to apply and stays on for a while I’d definitely get it again
David S.
This is my second tube of this lipstick and it isn't in the stores anymore. I was so glad I found it online!The color goes on smooth and isn't overly sticky like some combination lipgloss/color can be. And the twist for color tube lasts a long time. I love this dusky plum color on me. It looks rich and beautiful.
Michelle P.
Mc Donald, OH
I love love love this! It's gloss so it's a little sticky but it's the only lip color I will wear now! The MAYBELLINE SHINE SEDUCTION Glossy Lipcolor #730 Mystic Sands is another color I love in this kind too!! I would die if they stopped making it
sam g.
The Falsies Mascara delivers a false lash look .. giving you a full set of voluminous, bold, fanned out lashes and the appearance of no gaps from any angle. The adorable packaging . I take it out of my make up pouch sometimes just to look at it!The wand (or ‘spoon’ brush) makes it so much easier to apply the mascara to my lower lashes and corner lashes. I hardly ever poke myself in the eye with the wand anymore.This makes my eyelashes look gorgeously big without looking over the top.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This lip gloss is pretty good. Like most lip gloss it is pretty sticky. I bought this one at target a while ago and still use it over my nude lip days or sometimes just by itself for a pop of color on my lips. I probably wouldnt buy it again unless the consistency got better.
Abbey R.
Davie, FL
I got his a little bit ago and while the color is amazing it's a little dark on me so remember that the colors are darker than on the bottle when picking out this product but overall it was amazing the texture the smell and the way it made my lips soft was phenomenal!
Justine B.
New York
I didn;t purchase this in that exact shade but I was somewhat satisfied by the product. It was a little sticky and heavy and was definitely glossy, but managed to stay on for about 30 minutes (which for my lips particularly is a good amount of time).
Stephanie F.
Radcliff
I love this product! I love all Maybeline products. Best one I've used for year's. The glosses stay on forever not like the knock offs that you buy at the family dollar store. I like how my gloss stays on for hours & the way it makes my lips look & feel
zayla o.
Perris
This product really makes your lips pop. It comes in a nice simple package which I like. I bought this product from Walmart. This lipgloss test to last for a while I still have not run out of it yet. I will most definitely buy this product again.