BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Sarah S.
philadelphia
This is one of my favorites. I️ crush I️t on after my foundation and I️t really sticks to create s soft finish rather than the harsh foundation look.
Tammy N Tim B.
Centre
I need oil control... doesn't help much with that...i haven't found a powder yet that helps with the oil xontrol
member-25aa7
mi PRODUCTO ES EXCELENTE, ME ENCANTA, ME GUSTA, LO RECOMIENDO, ES MUY BUENO Y AGRADABLE AL USAR, ES SUAVE FÁCIL APLICACIÓN, manejable Y ES FÁCIL DE GUARDAR, MUY FINO ES DE TODO MI GUSTO, ES ACCESIBLE EN PRECIO A MIS AMIGAS, ME ENCANTA LO RECOMIENDO AL 100%
Steilee M.
The flashback is very minimal on this product and it works really well as a setting powder, especially for the price.
Laken L.
Pikeville , KY
Love this product! Would definitely recommend. Great company and I’m always impressed! Pricing is very reasonable.
Amri P.
Puerto Rico
This is a good product I like I used in differents ocassions went go to the mall, party, etc.the product is good
Erin P.
Jonesboro
I honestly couldn’t get past the smell to tell if I liked the powder or not! After wearing all day I still smelled it!
Monica R.
East Chicago
This way an okay product. It had flash back and was to chilkie. I would recommend something less like that.
Ashley R.
Gassaway
I went to this product because through out the day i have a oily type of skin you jus go in Pat a few spots around and your makeup is perfect again. Highly recommend.
Ruby Y.
colombia
Having an oily face maybelline has always give me that extra that I need. I don't get oily so quick using this powder
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back