BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Tyler S.
Bronson
I really love this powder. I have had it for about a year now and am just now out of it and needing to buy a new one and I use it anywhere from 3-6 times a week. I use this powder over liquid foundation to set it and give it a nice matte finish. The color is as expected which is nice because a lot of colored powders will look like a nice color in the packaging and then leave you looking orange after application. This powder leaves you with a nice natural color. I have dry skin and apply this over my dewy foundation to get a little more of a matte finish without making my skin look all dry like a lot of other foundations and powders do. I wouldn't say that this powder provides much coverage at all, so if you are looking for a powder with coverage, this is not the one for you. However, if you are looking for a powder to mattify your foundation or make your skin look less oily, this is a great product for you. There is so much product in the container, it has lasted me a good year of using often. It is a really great quality for the price and I would definitely recommend!
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
BEST LOOSE POWDER EVER! I literally have them stocked in my drawers IN CASE- because out here in Hawaii they are always out. I have like 3 in my drawers right now. I use them to bake my under eyes, my chin, and my whole face. I usually apply this lightly all over my face, after I put my powder foundation on IF I don’t use the presses powder foundation. You won’t regret it. I use a lot of the product but it feels as if the product isn’t going out anytime soon. 😂😂😂 Worth the $6, has a lot of product.
Baylee S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing. I love this top most brand. This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price. I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many....... It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too. Its better to search for offers before buying. Have different shades of color for different skin tones. I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers. It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also. I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades. It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy. Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too. It has matte texture. I would definitely buy More n more n more... I love trying new products and samples tooooooo. Its bestiest best product I have ever used.
Mery B.
Glendale, CA
This is one of the best loose powders I've used from Maybelline and will continue to use it. Beware it does have flash back ! I use the color 01 light and I don't have the palest skin, so I'm not sure how it would work for girls lighter than me. But it does give me that extra coverage and highlight I want.
Samanta T.
Woodridge
As I have combination skin (but mostly oily) I bought this powder to try but I didn't expect too much because I've tried so many in the past and non of them worked.
This powder is wonderful! The price is unbelievable (so cheap) for the size of the package and the best part is that has a matte finish, lasts for hours and I love the almost no scent it has. 10 of 10 for this marvelous powder.
Stefany N.
Vienna , VA
Review for: Light more...
I really like this powder. I use it anywhere from 3 times a week with my makeup. I love it because I can use this powder over liquid foundation to set it and give it a nice matte finish. This powder leaves you with a nice natural color. I have oil skin and this is the perfect match for a matte finish. It is a really great quality for the price and I would definitely recommend!
Alexandra W.
This powder was very affordable and also a great value, as it comes with a ton of product. It also comes with a makeup “puff” to apply the powder if you want. I personally use a fluffy brush to apply it, and find it to be pretty similar to the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in terms of how well it works to set your face (but without any scent). However, unlike the Coty translucent powder, this powder comes slightly colored in beige, so it can be misleading when looking at it, but I believe it is a universal translucent powder so it works for any skin tone (sort of like how the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder is colored). I would recommend this to anyone looking for affordable setting powders that work, however it can be a little hard to find in stores and even online, so if you find it grab it!
Tay L.
Literally the best drug store powder I’ve ever used. Great stuff for the price! Little to no flash back when used properly and very lightweight! The consistency is smooth and not grainy like other powders I’ve used. The photo below, I’m wearing this powder!!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
I usually use Masterfix face studio by maybelline, but I bought this to try this time & I absolutely love it! It helps to smooth out my makeup, and takes away any unwanted shine, its lightly tinted so it doesnt make your face look too white and it lasts forever. looove! will definitely buy again.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?