BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Cassie m.
Good product great for oily skin types as it hides oil so it isn’t noticeable definitely recommend
Everald L.
Winnipeg , MB
Love how it's not cakey and oily after using it for few hours. Really works well with my Asian skin
Nayab N.
I have oily skin so this is an amazing product for my skin and it gives me a smooth matte finish
Li S.
Calw
I like this powder to set my foundation but I don't like it for baking, it makes me look cakey
Helay Z.
Very easy to apply, it helps keep my foundation in place and it can also be used for baking
Riley L.
Surrey
I use this to set my face. My only downfall is it always makes me look darker than I am.
Aisha L.
manchester
It’s keeps me Matt throughout the at and I really recommend this I live it it’s amazing
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Josee P.
Sainte-Julie , QC
Love the way it makes my skin look, no shiny and perfect color, easy to find and use
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?