BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Jennifer S.
Makes my makeup look flawless and smooth. Also really good for baking my makeup. A little goes a long way!
Devlyn 👑.
Seymour, TX
Absolutely love works amazing on my oily skin must have for me lady's I don't know about you try it out?!?!
Hannah S.
Keeps my face matte for basically the entire day! I have such oily skin but this works wonders. I love it!
Caitlyn B.
Oviedo
I used this powder to set my foundation and concealer. It asks as a loose colorless powder but it's cheaper
Taylor B.
It's a great way to finish off your makeup and absorb any excess oil. It keeps my makeup in place all day.
Karissa A.
Mustang, OK
I have a horrible oily skin problem and now I don't by using this product. This is my go to favorite brand.
Jessica M.
Clayton
I'm not to into this product. I have had it for a while but never stuck to it. I'm more of the clear one
Katie F.
Sharpsburg, MD
Doesn't really control the oil on my face! I show horses and on hot sweat days this doesn't do the trick
Karla C.
Rialto, CA
Affordable loose powder but awesome quality! I love this it mattefies my face and controls all the oils!
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
At first it looked good but then I took a picture and I had a lot of flashback . Not dark skin friendly .
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?