BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Steph K.
Always use this. It's cheap and works well! It goes really well with all my other products. It lasts FOREVER.
Sarah B.
This product is a perfect finish for my foundation. The colour suits me well and it gives a flawless finish
Erica B.
Perfeito pois proporciona Popolo não tenho o que falar dele gente funciona bem na minha pele é lindo também
athanna n.
Withcott
I really really like this powder. It works well and does its job but there is better powders out there :)
Daniela M.
Silver Spring, MD
Incredible, its so smooth, doesnt even feel caky, and it last all day long, helps with oily skin so much.
Hefzi-ba P.
Toronto
Really does control any oils I have really oily skin it worked great for me also very reasonable price !
Nashalee R.
For a oily skin like mine this powder it's perfect. It make my foundation last more and looking flawless.
Noycar M.
Its good, it controls the shine and good covert, but not for many hours, about 5 hours without shine
Krystle-Ann S.
Doral, FL
This powder works well. I use it in the shade medium. Sets my foundation and is easy to use and get.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?