BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Michelle K.
Portland
I use this loose powder everyday over my liquid foundation. It makes it so I don’t have oily or shiny skin and helps keep my liquid foundation from wiping off.
Flavia 🇦.
Goodyear
It works great but isn’t the best for dry skin. Dries up the skin and leaves patches. Has great color payout but it would be better on someone with oily skin.
Sarah P.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Light more...
Love this product and have been using it for awhile. It’s price is very good and easy to apply. Matched well over my foundation and never gave me any problems.
Heather L.
I love that it takes away all the shine and oil that my face has. I usually where it over liquid foundation for the extra coverage. It smells really good too.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Not a huge fan. . .I used this for baking when I started getting into makeup because I thought it would be good for my oily skin. Not worth it, nothing special
Vanessa S.
Houston , TX
This powder is amazing! It's blends really well and doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. Only downside is that it can be a little hard to find in store sometimes.
Taylor J.
Bend
I use this powder on my nose and forehead to control oil. I have it in the color medium and it works well for my skin tone. It’s great for a drugstore powder!
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
This is a wonderful finishing powder. Stays on for a long time and controls the shine easily!! I would recommend this powder to anyone with normal to oily skin
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Does what is supposed to but clogs pores at the same time, i had consistent breakouts when i used this everyday. Not approved for sensitive skin in my opinion.
Brittany R.
Alpharetta , GA
Love this powder! Mainly like it because it’s so affordable but it also covers well. Just as good as any other powder I’ve tried (Bareminerals and Neutrogena).
Sonia G.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?