BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Nicole S.
Good product for the price. Blends well, sets the makeup good and leaves a nice matte finish. Good for oily skin
Sharon R.
it doest last long, crease easily, great color, it doesnt do a lot to control the shine for a long period of time
mama d.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 5 piso 141
I would like to try it to be able to give my most concrete opinion and be able to say my most real opinion.....
Tyra T.
this loose powder is great. doesn't leave a white tinge to the face like others do. it's cheap and does the job
Maria M.
miExcelente cobertura y textura, no es muy cargado ni queda de forma acartonada lo que da un excelente aspecto
Anyeli C.
Sitges
Un polvo fino excelente para realizar baking y buena relación calidad precio me resulta maravilloso.. Pruébalo
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
Love this, also helps me with my oily skin, sometimes I used it to set my foundation, and is very affordable.
Steph K.
Always use this. It's cheap and works well! It goes really well with all my other products. It lasts FOREVER.
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Meagan W.
This powder is okay. I find it leaves a powdery residue throughout the day. It's great at controlling shine.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?