BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this powder! It sets my makeup perfectly without clogging any pores. It takes away any shine.
Khylie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I bought it, I never stopped using it! Great to set under eye concealer and minimizes oil
Tiffany D.
So amazing! The price is the best part. And the fact that it actually works! This is always a go to!
Amber D.
Casselberry, FL
Pretty good powder for the price! Though it does leave you looking a little powdery after application
Eliana F.
It is not my favorite. It leaves my face with a strange and heavy feeling that I do not find placent
Eilyn M.
Bronx, NY
Love it. This really helps me with my oily skin, and is long lasting. :) :) :) I really recommend it.
Heather R.
Lafayette, LA
This works great! I use it everyday and it serves it purpose. Wish it controlled oil a bit longer.
Melissa C.
El Paso, TX
I have tried this product before but I had to use very often compared to other brands I used before
Kyionna W.
Baltimore , MD
I use this powder to set my concealer. Its perfect to set any concealer. It makes everything matte.
Karen M.
Amazing product!..If you compare this one with a expensive brands this one does a really good job.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?