BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Rebeccca D.
Springfield
Was a good product . For most part it did have oil control. Better than some brands I have tried .  Think it would be good for all skin.
Lexie B.
Review for: Light more...
Very smooth, silky and matte! I love this loose powder for setting my makeup. This matches my skin tone and is very affordable for such good quality.
Sarah S.
philadelphia
This is one of my favorites. I️ crush I️t on after my foundation and I️t really sticks to create s soft finish rather than the harsh foundation look.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Exelente producto para esas pieles que son grasas, facil de aplicar y el precio es bueno , en mi caso mi piel es combinada lo use y me resulto bien.
Monica G.
I love this shine free powder! If you love the matte finish look then this is definitely your product! I use all the time when I'm doing my make up!
Zena B.
Cullman, AL
This powder has been a great setting powder for me. It doesn’t make my face look dry but it also doesn’t let me get oily. It’s also super affordable.
Sarah V.
Meridian
I’ve used this for years. Does the job, good color. Still gets a little worse for wear in the T zone but everything I try does this. Natural finish.
Alexandria H.
Good for beginners doesn't show up very much if you get a tinted kind I feel like I do have to apply throughout the day but still good full coverage
Maribel M.
Review for: Light more...
I love this powder it helps my oily skin!!!! I use this powder everyday. If you have oily skin I recommend you using this powder you’ll be satisfied!
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
I’ve never in my life finished a lose powder. That being said, I’m almost through with this. It gives your skin such a gorgeous soft looking finish
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?