BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Debbie P.
San Francisco
Eh. It does the job of a powder well but the packaging is so whack that you lose a lot of product and if you dont keep that sticker covering the holes all the product will come out and ruin your powder sponge.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Has a bit of shimmer to it, not awful. I did like to set my oily areas with this. I had a perfect color match. I also would use a damp beauty blender to apply rather than the pouf.
Morgan M.
Little Rock, AR
Great loose powder finishing powder! Dry translucent & can’t even tell you have a finishing powder over a full face of makeup! I feel as if this powder also helps my makeup stay on longer throughout the day!
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
I really like using this loose powder because I don’t like to look too Dewy. It is good for oily skin and it leaves a matte finish. It definitely helps keep your makeup in place all day and I would recommend it to people with oily skin!
Melissa R.
Palmdale, CA
This finishing powder adds the perfect finishing touches to doing your face! As someone with oily uncontrollable skin, this powder is sure to last you for hours and keep your look in a perfect matte place
Tosha Y.
This product goes on nice and light and doesn’t give you that oily shiny look I’m not sure if it has any sun protection in it but it seems to do well with my skin does well when trying to achieve a matte finish. I will buy this again
Elisha J.
Means, KY
The shine free oil control powder is perfect for my skin. It's light while controlling unwanted shine. Perfect for the days you want to go minimal and the days you go all out.
Margarita F.
Bronx, NY
Te brinda un acabado mate fresco y suave.
Este polvo suelto sin aceites es ideal para controlar el exceso de grasa que tapa los poros. Deja la piel con un acabado mate suave.
Chloe V.
starkville, ms
I felt like this powder actually did the opposite of what it is supposed to do. It made my skin oilier faster, and it made my makeup very caked on. I will not buy this again.
Doris O.
Winston-Salem
This is a good powder because I got oily skin and it give you a natural look and it makes my face not look oily I buy it a lot and it really easy to apply and I really like it and I would buy it again
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?