BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
This powder is perfect on the skin I love it, I recommend to every girl looking for the perfect powder.
Briana R.
Antioch, CA
This is my everyday powder ! I love it because it keeps me shine free all day and hardly any touch ups!
Katie B.
Lawrence, NY
Leaves my face shine free and it's make it look so natural and smooth can't live without this product
Kaitlyn K.
Really did matte down my face but it dried my skin out COMPLETELY. It took weeks to heal my dry skin.
Amber D.
Casselberry, FL
Pretty good powder for the price! Though it does leave you looking a little powdery after application
Bianca V.
They have a shade for everyone and it does control the oils it was great I would definitely recommend
Eilyn M.
Bronx, NY
Love it. This really helps me with my oily skin, and is long lasting. :) :) :) I really recommend it.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This is really good the powder looks natural and doesn't look thick keeps the make up on for a while
Eliana F.
It is not my favorite. It leaves my face with a strange and heavy feeling that I do not find placent
Jassminee R.
Tulsa
No me gusto para nada ! No sella lo suficiente,sinceramente solo lo use una vez y ya nunca mas lo use
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?