BY MAYBELLINE #23 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
careen i.
This loose powder is the best. It is suitable for my oily skin and it gives a matte look on my makeup. It is great and blends well on my skin
Patty A.
Frankln Frnce, OH
LOVE IT! It is my absolute favorite. The applicator is perfect. The powder is nice and light weight and keeps my foundation in place all day.
Hailey K.
I really like this if I'm not able to buy the more expensive brands. It has great coverage over my foundation and makes my skin look flawless
Myranda F.
Apple Valley, CA
Maybelline has great products. And I love the oil control powde it does help with the oil but it will Come back. it doesn't block it all day
Steveanna S.
Haltom City , TX
I like the way this covers my face. I don’t wear makeup much but when I do this is one product I use. It comes on well and looks good.
Janie R.
This powder is okay, not my favorite, but it works pretty well and is fairly affordable. I won't be re-purchasing it but I did use it all up
Estefania S.
Milwaukee
Like this product but haven't used it in awhile. Liked the finished product. Will use again in the future but want to try other brands first.
Evette G.
Massena
I like this product because of how it controls the oil on my face even though i dont have much oil the little bit do get it controls it great
Priscilla G.
My go to powder for the past few months! Keeps my oil at bay all day and doesn't get cakey at all! Its great for setting undereye concealer.
Courtney D.
too drying for my dry skin it settled into my lines and made me look wrinkly through out the day. would be better for someone with oily skin.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back