BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Fleur r.
Very soft loose powder no chunks oil control set well my concealer for me its a great value to go if i cant offer to buy the laura one
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Nice light coverage to finish off ones base make-up. Does not clog ones pores, and keeps a shine free coverage all day. Really like it.
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Perfect coverage for anyone who wants to make a doll's skin. great finish! Very used to along with the base make a great finalization
Danielle H.
Telford
Love this powder and it is great for oily skin! This is great for baking the concealer. I love this powder and I couldn't go without
Kristy H.
So inlove with with powder have used it for years sets my make up like a dream 9/10 it wont budge all day unless its extremely hot
Nicole A.
MIAMI, FL
When you have an oily face, this is a holy grail. It lasts all day and feels/looks good on the skin. I would definetly recommend.
Maria M.
San Fernando
I use this daily to set my undeyes and all over to minimise shine/set concealor on no makeup days. A really great loose powder
Chelsea W.
Norris Arm
This helps preventing creasing for under the eyes, and my forehead wrinkles, and my smile lines. It does help set everything.
Sophie S.
gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced
Sudhanshu L.
Allahabad
Maybelline shine free loose power is a very good setting power. It makes my face looks Matt. Also help to set my make-up.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?