BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Myranda F.
Apple Valley, CA
Maybelline has great products. And I love the oil control powde it does help with the oil but it will Come back. it doesn't block it all day
Hailey K.
I really like this if I'm not able to buy the more expensive brands. It has great coverage over my foundation and makes my skin look flawless
Patty A.
Frankln Frnce, OH
LOVE IT! It is my absolute favorite. The applicator is perfect. The powder is nice and light weight and keeps my foundation in place all day.
Janie R.
This powder is okay, not my favorite, but it works pretty well and is fairly affordable. I won't be re-purchasing it but I did use it all up
Estefania S.
Milwaukee
Like this product but haven't used it in awhile. Liked the finished product. Will use again in the future but want to try other brands first.
Evette G.
Massena
I like this product because of how it controls the oil on my face even though i dont have much oil the little bit do get it controls it great
Priscilla G.
My go to powder for the past few months! Keeps my oil at bay all day and doesn't get cakey at all! Its great for setting undereye concealer.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I love loose powder and this is a good one to own. I have oily skin in the summertime and this powder helped to control the oil and shine.
Renee T.
I've been using this everyday because I have oily skin, I don't know that it helps keep my face shine-free all day but it definitely helps!
Becky R.
Huntington, WV
Really like this profuct..its has good coverage,looks good,feel a good on face,but still get some oil around nose..avg priced,,worth it...
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back