BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Brenda O.
I absolutely love this powder. When paired with the covergirl oil free liquid foundation, I get an unbeatable matte finish. I would definitely recommend this over high end products.
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
This stuff gives a great matte finish that holds your foundation ALL day! Its my favorite powder I've ever used and I always go back to it even when I try others
jurney h.
I use this when my face is more oily that usual, I use it to soak up the oil from my t-zone. It’s a great loose powder if your on a budget. Good color & a great price. I got mine from Walmart. I recommend to everyone with oily skin.
Autumn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Got the lightest shade. Totally too orange and dark for my skin tone. Was completely disappointed with how it appears on my face when it looks fine in the container.
JESSICA A.
San Antonio , TX
I've used as a setting powder for my full face and to bake my face as well and it worked pretty good. But I'd still end up oily and would have to add more powder to my face to control it.
Aylin M.
San Diego, CA
I have really oily skin and this only helps keep my face matte for a while, at most 2 hours. It's easy to reapply and not be caked but it just isn't a full day matte powder!
Vanessa A.
Lancaster, CA
Love it makes my face so smooth and makes my make up last for a very long time the only thing is that you can't touch up because if you put on more later it looks horrible
Kassidy C.
I like my foundation to look a bit matte, but still natural. After using this setting powder though, I feel as if it makes my makeup looks too matte and just really cakey.
Sophie B.
Green Bay, WI
I think that this product is very good for oily skin, I use a big face brush and dip it in to the product and apply and I think it looks very good and some what natural. I would normally use this if I was wearing a dewy foundation
Samantha S.
This setting powder is great. It doesn't last all day but it sets my makeup very well. I bought the lightest shade so it will lighten my foundation if it looked too dark.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
Does this really control oil? I have super oily skin and I'm been eyeing this for a while now but not sure if I should pick it up. I've been using the NYC translucent loose powder to bake. So is this product worth the money? Or should I just stick to my NYC powder?
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
"Is this Loose Powder visible on photos with flash?
Megan W.
Someone told me this was good wondering if i should consider purchasing or not as in really oily underneath my eyes
Makeup By Carrie ..
Brooklyn, NY
I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?
Sidney O.
Can anyone tell me how good the coverage is of this product???