BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Karla A.
Rialto, CA
Affordable loose powder but awesome quality! I love this it mattefies my face and controls all the oils!
valerie n.
South Gate, CA
This product is so helpful i live it so much i definitely recommend you buy it because it works so good.
Brittany W.
Very light and equal to skin color! Does not cake on. Very simple to use. I love it, very much recommend.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me encanta este polvo suelto de la marca deja el rostro muy natural y ayuda a la duración del maquillaje.
annette r.
Orlando, FL
I like a lot it so good it make my skin look good and it setting ever think that why i like this so mach.
Jessica M.
Clayton
I'm not to into this product. I have had it for a while but never stuck to it. I'm more of the clear one
Carley G.
jacksonville
This powder is great for oily skin!! It is very fine and doesn't cake up your foundation or look white
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Jessica M.
Antelope, Ca
Provides the best coverup of any powder product I have used! I will never use any other powder product!
tina b.
Rochester, PA
Works okay light weight but doesnt stick to well. Average in my opinion..nothing special. Great price.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?