BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Monyea  A.
I looooove this product!! I use the powder in the shade medium to set and bake my under eye concealer. This has completely replaced my banana powder. I like the texture. The product doesn't go on cakey and applies smooth. I would definitely buy again!!
Chloe R.
This loose powder is perfect for setting any foundation or bb cream on the face. Even moisturisers if you don't feel like wearing any heavy products for the day. It is very light but extremely effective on oily skin and leaves a sleek mattw finish
Kaytlin P.
I love the loose powder and its shine free what more do u need. This stuff was amazing first one I ever bought and I will not use any other now. It went on nice and stayed on most of the day
Amanda C.
Love it! Comes with sooo much product and keeps my oily patches under control. I always use it set BB creams/foundation. Doesn't leave my skin looking powdery either.
Ashley G.
Niagara Falls
Went on too blotchy so had to use a differnt method like a blush brush to put on face properly other then that it was alright
Blended ok over my foundation and bb cream
Valentina S.
Santiago de Cali
Este producto es excelente, me ha maravillado, cumple con unos muy buenos requisitos y suple todas las necesidades de los consumidores, por esto y mas lo recomiendo mucho.
Chloe S.
Bathgate
As I have combination skin I've used this a couple times and it does control the oil to a certain extent however I feel like it leaves my face looking cakey sometimes and can feel heavy on the skin. Good product though
Amanda B.
Irvington, AL
I have always used this powder. It's never changed! I love how light it feels; it doesn't weigh my skin down. It is super affordable. It's my favorite powder.
Marielena M.
Love this product, I have very oily skin. The only thing is it can be very drying so I only dust it in the t-zone. It's rather cheap so I go back to it often
Jhoselyn M.
Madrid
No noto tanto la diferencia pero lo uso a diario aunque en mi cara no lo controla tanto pero su presentación esta muy bien no se sale el polvo ni nada 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?