BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Yanique C.
This I can't live without it, I use it over everything the brand doesn't matter, it controls my oil I even use it alone at home no primer nothing. I always have a extra one in hand.
Danielle A.
Absolutely amazing. I love this product, I find that it is super hydrating and doesn't leave your skin drying at all. Also in photos there is no flash back if you bake either, I absolutely would recommend.
Jeanell M.
i have been using this powder for the past three months and believe me when i say that this is the best setting powder i have ever used! It lasts all day/night, no oils peeking through and best point yet; no flashback!! This product is surely on my list of 2016 favorites I would recommend it to anyone esp those with oily skin problems because it does work great!
Ashley P.
I've used this before to help control oiliness on my forehead. It was the only time I had ever tried loose powder, and I was reasonably satisfied with it, until I was travelling and it exploded on me. That was the end of my loose powder experimentation!
Victoria S.
This powder is something i use to matte my face after applying foundation! it gives me the perfect amount of coverage that i am able to use all day and it is great that is is shine free aswell. Easy to apply and i would 100% recommend it to others!!!!
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
LOVE the Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder! It is a staple in my daily routine. I have pretty oily, fair skin and this product leaves me with a matte finish all day! You get quite a lot of product, I've had mine for quite some time. If my face is having a good day, I can use this product by itself and my skin looks perfect. If I'm more splotchy I like to use it with a BB as a finishing powder. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!
Emma P.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
As someone who does struggle with an oily face, I've tried them all. Maybelline Shine free is one of the better solutions, its also a very affordable solution! It's easy to apply and does have lasting effecting depending on what you're doing.
Baileigh C.
Townsville
I love this product so silky and smooth easy to apply with a sponge only downfall is that it has DOWNFALL other then that I love it! It's very good if you have oily skin like myself I definitely recommend this product even if you have dry skin
Lucy P.
I love the finish this product has, it isn't cakey at all and sits well on any of my foundations, however I did find it used to break up my foundation after a couple of hours wear if it's quite hot
Monyea  A.
I looooove this product!! I use the powder in the shade medium to set and bake my under eye concealer. This has completely replaced my banana powder. I like the texture. The product doesn't go on cakey and applies smooth. I would definitely buy again!!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?