BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1911)
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Review for: Medium more...
Love this for my loose powder! Always have it on hand. I hate that it's doesn't come with a different applicator. Not a fan on the cheap feeling one provided
Tracey C.
Houston
Purchased at: CVS
I find Mabelline to be a go to product because it has stood the test of time. I have combination skin and this product actually covers everything flawlessly.
Jamie R.
Review for: Loose more...
This is my go to drugstore powder! It's amazing and keeps my makeup on all day! It's very affordable and if an amazing product! I will definitely buy again!
Michelle E.
Lenoir
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my go to powder for years! Love the oil control! It lasts all day for me! Great pricing, affordable for everyone. And can buy this everywhere!
Ashley D.
Bountiful, UT
Very happy with this product. I use it to set my concealer and it stays on well throughout the day. I don’t have oily skin, so I don’t ever need to reapply.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Compared to other setting powders I’ve used from other brands this was just such a let down. Left a white cast and creased up on me around my under eye area
Lexii R.
Anaheim, CA
It's really great and has no shine but how ever this is a NO if it's 100 degrees outside and have oily skin and have a sweat problem but after all it's good
A M.
Las Vegas
Love this powder! A little goes a long way. Gives a matte finish. Good to use when taking flash photography. Sets into skin and makes your skin look smooth.
Adriana L.
Weslaco, TX
Awesome product! Gives no flashback super soft. Highly recommended this powder. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It’s like a matte natural finish.
Alexandra S.
Review for: Light more...
I’m all about a light setting powder and use this almost every day. I like how sheer it applies and the color doesn’t clash with my foundation and concealer.
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?