BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Rochelle Silvana A.
I just recently started using this powder, and I really liked it I don't feel like it's cakey and I use a loooot, I don't like the puff it comes with personally, I just use my beauty blender or a powder brush to apply and it works beautifully!
Sabrina G.
George Town
I have used this for years to set my whole face and I love it. The only thing is it is a little orange toned for my skin. It is very affordable though and the big container lasts a long time. I would recommend for others to try.
Holly T.
I love this product as it mattes my makeup and gives me a flawless makeup look ,which is what I like, and it lasts a long amount of time. The only thing I dislike about the product is that when I apply it it goes everywhere and is a night mare to brush off any clothing.
Carolyn H.
Belfast, Antrim
I didn't like this product at all, it oxidises on top of foundation and gives and ugly colour, my makeup did not last all day at all, if anything I was applying it 3-4 times I would never recommend this product
Rebekah M.
This is like hands down thee best drugstore setting powder it eliminates all oil and it's great for setting the under eyes it stay all day. It's an amazing product for an amazing price I'd highly recommend it.
Jade Y.
My go to. Been using it for years and will continue to do so. Great to set foundations and doesn't change the color or oxidize weirdly. Must have for someone just starting and for professionals alike.
Grace H.
Daventry
I did used to use this one rather a lot just didn't like the fact it was loose as half the product would fall onto my clothes and table but I may press it and see how it acts once it's a pressed powder
Kate L.
Bloomington, IN
Awesome for baking the face, great for oil control and shine. Only comes in two colors though, so if you are darker toned, this might not be for your matte finish. Definitely would recommend.
Sadé D.
['West Park', 'FL'], FL
This is a great loose powder that does not require you to break the bank. My makeup stays put all day and it has a natural finish. It’s easy to apply and does not have a lot of flashback. I would definitely recommend this product.
Anett S.
Kecskemét
I recommend it for everyone who has oily skin. To tell the truth, I can' write bad about it. It worthes the money because long-lasting, enough for a long time, you will not cakey and you can see the result surely!!!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?