BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Hailey K.
I really like this if I'm not able to buy the more expensive brands. It has great coverage over my foundation and makes my skin look flawless
Evette G.
Massena
I like this product because of how it controls the oil on my face even though i dont have much oil the little bit do get it controls it great
Janie R.
This powder is okay, not my favorite, but it works pretty well and is fairly affordable. I won't be re-purchasing it but I did use it all up
Patty A.
Frankln Frnce, OH
LOVE IT! It is my absolute favorite. The applicator is perfect. The powder is nice and light weight and keeps my foundation in place all day.
Hydeia B.
Oakland Park, FL
Omg I love this powder it’s very good. However I think I have the wrong color and I need to get a new one. But over all it’s a good product.
Estefania S.
Milwaukee
Like this product but haven't used it in awhile. Liked the finished product. Will use again in the future but want to try other brands first.
careen i.
This loose powder is the best. It is suitable for my oily skin and it gives a matte look on my makeup. It is great and blends well on my skin
Priscilla G.
My go to powder for the past few months! Keeps my oil at bay all day and doesn't get cakey at all! Its great for setting undereye concealer.
This loose powder works great. After I apply my foundation, I use this. The thing I love about this is, it doesn't make my pores look big.
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
I don't think this is one of their best products. It works for a couple of hours but wears off. My skin looks oily after a couple of hours.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back