BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Lacie C.
Love this! I just recently had to switch powders because the one I was using from a different brand got discontinued.
Julie G.
This loose powder is good to prevent shine during the day. In use it in my t zone, great for a matte makeup coverage.
macayla n.
Boynton Beach, FL
the only powder I've used for 2 years and it lasts a long time I like the design as well and it makes everything Matt
Martha M.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is just ok. It's not really translucent and has some flashback but for basic everyday wear it gets the job done.
Samantha L.
Fort Wayne
Use this almost everyday! Leaves an excellent finish and controls the oil in the skin so your skin doesn’t look oily
Brittney V.
Works great! Easy to use and goes on light. My favorite cheaper alternative to sheer cover or bare minerals. Love it.
Carson T.
This is a really nice product and it does help with oil control. It hold makeup in place all day which is very nice.
FullTimeJazmin V.
This powder is fantastic for setting foundation. It doesn’t flash back and doesn’t appear heavy on skin. Good stuff!!
Tara B.
Kittanning
This product was good for the price. It did help keep the oil controlled and cover up the areas that need covered up
Gabby T.
Burleson, TX
This is my go to powder when I can find it in my shade, it soaks up my oily skin for a clean matte look that I love!
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?