BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Wilma C.
Florida
Me encanta lo suave que te deja la piel. no importa si eres morenita o blanca al ser un polvo translúcido se asienta muy bien en la piel. Yo recomiendo 100% este polvo! ademas de esto no tiene ningun olor lo cual agradezco ya que mi anterior polvo tenía un olor horrible que se quedaba en tu cara pero con este no pasa! muy bueno
Olgamarie E.
This setting power it's great! It does what it promise! I really like it because it's really easy to blend and to apply. It keeps my makeup all day. My skin is kinda mixed and it works great on it. When you're about to apply it, the brush takes to much of the product because of the complexion, despite that, it's great! I would buy it again! It's an easy go-to product and it's works great!
Hani A.
Manchester
I am loving this product. It does not leave my skin cakey nor does it give me any flashbacks which is the main concern. It is a dupe for the high end Laura Mercier. And it is very cheap with a wonderful outcome. I would recommend this to anyone on a low budget and wants their makeup to be flawless.
Ra M.
kuwait
I have been using this for probably a year now, I've bought it 3 times, it's really helps me because I have a really oily Tzone, plus it also keeps my makeup in place the whole day and it's a really good product.
Marivi S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product it's great!

Such a good loose powder at an amazing price!

It leaves your skin with a nice matte finish, so easy to apply, lightweight, nice package, variety of colors.

Thumbs up! Maybelline.

Recommended!
Jessika
A good product to set your foundation! Super matte and lasts for ages. The only reccomendation is that you don't bake with it because then it gets cakey and looks bleh. Definitely good for all skin types - mines a combination and it works well with it. Definitely worth the buy!
Sesily C.
Las Vegas, NV
I'd say this is the drugstore equivalent to Laura Mercier, believe it or not. For oily skin and definitely helps oil control. Pros; It definitely is high quality for the price! Cons; Could be better in terms of being finely milled. All in all, it's an amazing drugstore powder. Probably the best in it's price range.
Del valle J.
The product comes in a tub like container. It have pull type lid. So, I am little afraid to carry it in my bag as it might get opened. I wish they had screw type lid. It has not opened in my bag so far. The loose powder is covered with a sieve type covering on which the powder puff is placed. It is designed in such a way that one need to shake the container to get the powder on the lid. Then use the puff to apply the powder on the face. I personally find powder brush better. I use powder brush at home and puff when I am outside. I dab the product on my face after foundation or tined moisturizer. It gives an almost matte look. It gives a light to medium coverage but it is buildable. It is completely based on how we work with it. It works pretty well as a setting powder. It makes my face shine free for some 5 hours. I re apply around that time. I find this product pretty decent for my combination skin. Oily skin beauties may have to look for something with more oil control property.
Leonie V.
Cape town
Love this on day's that I know that it is going to be hot
I does not make my face feel like I have powder on it so it does not feel like a layer of something I put on
It last very long and is worth the money you spend
Very nice product would use it again
Abbie T.
I bought the translucent one and it was quite dark for my skin still- it has an orange tint to it. It was quite drying and made my makeup look cakey. It applies just like any other loose powder and as you can imagine gets everywhere!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?