BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1902)
Olivia B.
Boston, KY
This powder I use to dust over my whole face and leaves a nice smooth finish over most foundations. It doesn’t control oil or anything but I have no complaints.
Mi'Onnah W.
Fort Worth, TX
I literally use this loose powder everyday when I do my makeup! I have super oily skin and it keeps me matte all day!! Actually time for me to purchase more lol
Samantha  R.
I don’t purchase many maybelline products but I have purchased this & it works great! It really does help me with the oiliness on my face & it goes on so smooth
Antonella G.
Review for: Loose more...
Love this powder! It's amazing! Great quality. Only thing is I wish it would make my skin brighter. It does make it very smooth and blurs my pores. Recommend it
Kelly C.
New Castle
I use this everyday! Great price and good powder! It goes on very smooth. I love this brand, i have never had a bad experience with any of their products.
Michelle K.
Portland
I use this loose powder everyday over my liquid foundation. It makes it so I don’t have oily or shiny skin and helps keep my liquid foundation from wiping off.
Taylor J.
Bend
I use this powder on my nose and forehead to control oil. I have it in the color medium and it works well for my skin tone. It’s great for a drugstore powder!
jennifer S.
Fort Worth, TX
This powder was just okay. I thought I liked it at first but realized it made my skin look oily. So I don't use it anymore. Maybe its more for dry skin.
Brittany R.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this powder! Mainly like it because it’s so affordable but it also covers well. Just as good as any other powder I’ve tried (Bareminerals and Neutrogena).
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
This is a wonderful finishing powder. Stays on for a long time and controls the shine easily!! I would recommend this powder to anyone with normal to oily skin
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?