BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Crystal P.
Cynthiana
Love Love Love I use it everyday. They have the perfect shade for my skin tone. This reminds me I'm almost out. I've gotta get some more soon.
Ally W.
Love love love this! I use it everyday over foundation, BB cream, or just by its self when I’m feeling lazy. It’s affordable and easy to find.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
This is a product that I would pick up at Wal-Mart. Maybelline is a product line that has been around a long time and they make great products!
Victoria K.
804 clipper court
I like this product, but it just doesn't seem to get me all of the coverage I was seeking. I also have sensitive skin so it broke me put worse.
Jessica J.
Ashdown, AR
I️ have a very oily face and this powder really helped me to control the oils throughout the day. Dow side is you look really powdery at first
Cosmo C.
Sacramento, CA
Not my first choice but it works just as good and it’s very affordable ! The only I don’t like is that the color stains if that makes sense lol
Kira B.
Huron, OH
A decent drugstore translucent powder. Keeps my makeup in place & is a good price! I use it to bake under my eyes and to set my face all over!
Keimy S.
San Antonio
Very easy to use. Doesn’t have smell which is good thing for me because i hate powder with fragrance and it really helps to mattify my make up
Amy J.
Newark
I love this product because it helps with less of an oily look around my nose and eyes especially when it's warm outside and the sun is shining
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day. Great natural finish that doesn’t look too powdery or heavy. Great for normal to oily skin.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?