BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Karla F.
Missouri
I don’t know what I looked like before using this. It’s amazing. It makes my face feel done and not cake like.
Liz G.
Laredo
Great for baking on the under eyes and has no flashback and leaves a smooth finish and keeps makeup on forever
LeeAnne M.
Cooper, TX
Stands the test of time. One of my favorite go to products of all time. Use it with other foundations or alone!
Ally K.
1171 Winnrose Street Jackson, MS
This powder is one of the bests on the market!!!!! It does not give flash back and it comes in different colors
Lauren T.
Orlando
Good for the price, however I had to put a very small amount on or else it felt like it made my makeup cakey.
♡ Wendy L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I’ve been using ever since I’ve found it. It’s cheap and works great! I use it to bake and for my under eyes.
Katy M.
Very cakey finish. Settled into my pores horribly and made my face look flakey. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Lilith K.
Love love this powered! Makes my makeup stay all day and makes my skin look matte and fresh! Worth the money
Sam D.
Taylor, PA
Love this powder. It finishes my makeup look and leaves my skin looking flawless. And it’s so so affordable.
Brooke C.
Gives my face a nice soft look. Never had any issues with this. I have sensitive skin and I love this powder.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?