BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
So let’s talk about this bad boy. Maybelline Shine-free Loose Powder blots so well my oily skin. I use it as a setting powder after foundation and concealer. The best part about it that it costs less than 5 dollars. Got mine from Walmart. There are 3 colors to choose from. Translucent, Light & Medium. I use Medium for my chocolaty caramel complexion. If you have oily skin, You need to try it!!Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder💋🙌🏽🙌🏽
Lily B.
I love this product. It gives everything that is put underneath it a matte finish. There is one problem. When I put it on to bake my face it gives a sort of orange tint to my skin when I remove it. I would definitely recommend for people who just want to set and not bake but if you are looking to bake your face, just remember for me it gave a slight orange tint!!!
Kiana Marie M.
This is so affordable and to be honest I really like maybelline products. I do like how this powder wears on the face but I do noticed it sometimes becomes clumpy in the container. It is easy to break apart though. I have not noticed any flash back and it melts beautifully with any face mist or setting sprays.
Sheyla R.
Doral, FL
I was hesitant to buy this product at the beginning. I don’t regret it. It has a natural matte finish and sets your makeup in place for a long time. It’s perfect for combination to oily skin. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Helen C.
Laval
Great finishing loose powder. I love Maybelline because it's affordable. I'm a big believer that many less expensive products can be just as good as pricey ones, sometimes even better. This product on definitely on that list
Aliyah M.
This is a good powder and really controls any shine/oil. It is easy to apply but can be a bit messy and has got poor coverage. If you have dry skin I would not recommend this but it is great for pimples on oily skin👌🏼
Ruby L.
Love this finishing powder I use this to “bake” my face which just keeps all foundation and other products on your skin, long lasting and very lightweight so you don’t feel you’re “ caked in foundation.”
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Carla  C.
Its great loose powder very comparable to more expensive brands! Has a bit of a shade but its great for baking too, the packaging is a bit horrible but its great for everyday use
Reihan i.
Yes. It's amazing. Has the best formula. It doesn't crease and it stays on for quite a long time. I use it on a daily basis. Pro tip... Always moisturize before using a powder
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?