BY MAYBELLINE #20 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Cosmo C.
Sacramento, CA
Not my first choice but it works just as good and it’s very affordable ! The only I don’t like is that the color stains if that makes sense lol
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
This is a product that I would pick up at Wal-Mart. Maybelline is a product line that has been around a long time and they make great products!
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day. Great natural finish that doesn’t look too powdery or heavy. Great for normal to oily skin.
Crystal P.
Cynthiana
Love Love Love I use it everyday. They have the perfect shade for my skin tone. This reminds me I'm almost out. I've gotta get some more soon.
Courtney D.
too drying for my dry skin it settled into my lines and made me look wrinkly through out the day. would be better for someone with oily skin.
Hailey K.
I really like this if I'm not able to buy the more expensive brands. It has great coverage over my foundation and makes my skin look flawless
careen i.
This loose powder is the best. It is suitable for my oily skin and it gives a matte look on my makeup. It is great and blends well on my skin
Estefania S.
Milwaukee
Like this product but haven't used it in awhile. Liked the finished product. Will use again in the future but want to try other brands first.
Amanda E.
Monticello
I hate the feel of liquid makeup on my skin and the loose powder keeps my makeup fresh and in place. It also keeps my face from lookin oily.
Evette G.
Massena
I like this product because of how it controls the oil on my face even though i dont have much oil the little bit do get it controls it great
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?