BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Not one of my favorite setting powders, but for the price it works decently. It is super easy to apply on the go.
Https.Noell K.
Meeker, OK
I like this product because I like it and I have it and I don't want to be writing this review right now so,..
Georgeia H.
Batavia, NY
I have repurchased so many of these, it's my favorite. The only con is that it doesn't stay oily free all day.
Lizbeth M.
Anaheim, CA
I use this every time I put on makeup. I love this setting powder. I have oilly skin and it works well for me.
Carolina G.
Fontana, CA
It's ok, not light enough for me. I need a lighter shade. Otherwise it's pretty good. It's a pretty good brand.
Lizzy F.
Mims, FL
Easy to use, very smooth and not too oilly. This product is very moisturizing and gives your skin a great tone.
member-09b7c19fc
Best drugstore loose powder out there, amazing for oily skin daily use and lasts a long time. Love this product
Angelica M.
Super affordable, doesnt accentuate my dry areas and this doesnt settle into my fine lines or crease concealer.
Morgan M.
Northport, AL
I used this setting powder for a very long time. My only complaint would be that it is fairly easy to cake up.
Liz G.
Laredo
Great for baking on the under eyes and has no flashback and leaves a smooth finish and keeps makeup on forever
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?